For the first time, the Giants will use the stadium’s numerous video boards and televisions to enable you and your friends to see your own pictures on game-day. We encourage you to share your favorite Giants-themed photos of you, your family and friends. The photos will be displayed throughout the day starting pre-game in the plazas, and all through the game, including halftime. We hope that you will participate by sending your photos to #LoyalBlue using the free Instagram Mobile App. WHAT IS INSTAGRAM?
It’s a fast, beautiful and fun way to share your photos with friends and family.
Snap a picture, choose a filter to transform its look and feel, then post to Instagram. It's photo sharing, reinvented. Vist the Instagram website HERE.
1. Download the free Instagram Mobile App from iTUNES or GOOGLE Play to your mobile device
2. Once the app has downloaded, launch the Instagram app by tapping its icon from your phones home screen.
3. Click the “Sign up” button at the bottom of your screen and enter your email, username, password and upload a photo (optional) to create your account.
4. Clicking the “Share” tab will allow you to snap photos or select photos from your device’s photo albums. Click the camera icon in the center to snap a photo. You can also click the small icon on the bottom right to enable and disable your device’s flash, if supported.
5. You can optionally apply a filter to your photo. Click on the intertwined squares at the bottom left to choose a picture to work with, then select a filter from the choices that appear.
6. Enter a brief description of your photo in the “What?” text input field. In order to have your photo show up on the video boards you must put #LOYALBLUE in the description!
7. Click “Done” to complete the process and post your photo.