2. From the outlook toolbar, click File -> Import and Export
3. Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next
4. Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next
5. Click the Browse button and navigate to the saved schedule file, select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next
6. From the "Select destination folder" pop-up, click on Calendar and click Next
7 In the next window, under the box labeled, "The following actions will be performed:", click the box next to the option labeled, "Import 'giants_2013outlook.csv' into folder: Calendar."
8. Check that box and then click on the "Map Custom Fields" button to the right
9. From there, click and drag the needed fields from the left window into the right window:
START_DATE to Start Date START_TIME ET to Start Time SUBJECT to Subject LOCATION to Location END DATE to End Date END_TIME ET to End Time REMINDER_ON to Reminder On/Off REMINDER_DATE to Reminder Date REMINDER_TIME to Reminder Time DESCRIPTION to Description
11. Click OK, then click Finish
12. A status window will appear that says, "Importing Appointments from 'giants_2014outlook' into Calendar"