5) We began our countdown with second-year cornerback Jayron Hosley
. Blanketing wide receiver Jerrel Jernigan
, the Giants’ 2012 third-round draft pick broke up a pass during 7-on-7 drills.
4) With seven seconds left in the two-minute drill, cornerback Laron Scott
jumped up to intercept a pass from rookie quarterback Ryan Nassib
. It was the final play of Saturday’s practice at the Quest Diagnostics Training Center.
3) Before the interception, Nassib connected with Ramses Barden
on an arcing pass in the corner of the end zone. The 6-foot-6 wide receiver came down with the ball for a touchdown.
2) Earlier in the two-minute drill, linebacker Mark Herzlich
intercepted a pass at his feet with the help of Kyle Bosworth
, who initially tipped it in the air.
1) The top play went to Prince Amukamara
, who made an outstanding jump on a pass from Eli Manning
intended for Louis Murphy
. Amukamara tipped and swatted the ball out of bounds to prevent a touchdown.