5) Adrien Robinson highlighted a productive day for the tight ends group. The Giants’ 2012 fourth-round draft pick found a rhythm with Eli Manning, connecting on a handful of catches, including two for sizeable gains in Thursday’s practice.
|5 things we learned from practice
The team went to full pads and more tidbits from practice..
Player Interviews & Quotes
Read what several players and Coach Coughlin had to say to the media on Thursday...
PHOTOS: TRAINING CAMP PRACTICE
4) On a day full of deep balls, wide receiver Ramses Barden hauled in a long one of his own from backup quarterback David Carr.
3) Rookie quarterback Ryan Nassib also had a strong day, showing off his arm to Kevin Hardy, a wide receiver out of The Citadel, on two deep completions.
2) It didn’t take long for Prince Amukamara to make the top five. On the first play of 11-on-11s, the third-year cornerback intercepted Manning’s pass intended for wide receiver Victor Cruz.
1) The veteran cornerback Corey Webster topped the list from the Giants’ fifth practice of training camp. Webster jumped a pass intended for Cruz – also from Manning – and came down with the interception.