|Latest Giants Injury Report
View the latest Giants-Eagles injury report as the team get set for Sunday...
Making the Connection
Giants.com explores connections with the team's Week 8 opponent...
David Baas on IR
The Giants have placed center David Baas on Injured Reserve...
Know Your Opponent: Eagles roster
8. The number of stuffs (stops at the line of scrimmage) the Giants had against the Eagles in Week 5, tied for second-most in franchise history.
>> LATEST GIANTS INJURY REPORT
7. The number of carries Philadelphia running back LeSean McCoy had in the second half against the Giants earlier this year, amounting to minus- four yards. It was the lowest second-half total of his career.
6. The number of wins the Giants have heading into the bye week under Tom Coughlin. They are 6-3 before the break and will have their bye after they play the Eagles.
5. The number of touchdowns Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz has against the Eagles, the most of his career against any opponent.
4. The number of first downs the Giants held the Eagles to in a 23-point shutout in 1983, the fewest allowed in franchise history.
>> GIANTS PLACE DAVID BAAS ON IR
2. The Giants have twice beaten the Eagles in the postseason, including the 1981 and 2000 campaigns. However, they lost their last two playoff meetings (2006 and 2008) against Philadelphia and are 2-2 overall.
1. Tom Coughlin’s first game as head coach of the New York Giants was against the Philadelphia Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field, where the teams will play on Sunday. Despite losing the debut 31-17, Coughlin and the Giants went on to win the next four games.
Click Here for Know Your Opponent: Eagles Roster >>