To complement the new format for the 2014 NFL Pro Bowl, Nike Football has introduced its lightest and most breathable uniforms to date.
The uniforms for the NFL all-stars will also feature Pro Bowl achievement stars on the nameplates with accents of vibrant colors. As the official uniform supplier of the NFL, Nike provides all on-field, base layer, sideline, and practice gear for the league’s 32 teams.
>> VIEW PRO BOWL WHITE/ORANGE UNIFORM
>> VIEW PRO BOWL BLACK/GREEN UNIFORM
The uniforms aren’t the only change to the upcoming event, which will take place on Sunday, Jan. 26, at Aloha Stadium.
Rather than the traditional AFC vs. NFC matchup, it was announced over the summer the 2014 Pro Bowl format will make fantasy football a reality, allowing players, coaches, and fans to vote for the two teams.
On the topic of uniforms, the NFL also released the top 25 player jersey sellers on NFLShop.com from April 1 – September 30, 2013.
TOP 25 SELLING NFL PLAYERS JERSEYS >>
1. Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers
2. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
3. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks
4. Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings
5. Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins
6. Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins
7. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
8. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
9. J.J. Watt, Houston Texans
10. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
11. Ray Lewis, Baltimore Ravens
12. Eli Manning, New York Giants
13. Clay Matthews, Green Bay Packers
14. Patrick Willis, San Francisco 49ers
15. Victor Cruz, New York Giants
16. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
17. Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys
18. Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks
19. Ray Rice, Baltimore Ravens
20. Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
21. Cameron Wake, Miami Dolphins
22. Troy Polamalu, Pittsburgh Steelers
23. DeMarcus Ware, Dallas Cowboys
24. Frank Gore, San Francisco 49ers
25. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles
Click Here For Photos of Giants in the Pro Bowl >>