1. What does the Giants offense under Ben McAdoo look like? Since McAdoo took over as offensive coordinator in January, the Giants have slowly but steadily installed the new system in meeting rooms and on the field during organized team activities (OTAs) and minicamp. But now the countdown to the regular season really begins, and it’s time we’ll start seeing more layers and wrinkles to the new-look offense.
2. Who’s healthy? Unfortunately training camp is as much about the medical report as it is about the playbook. From Chris Snee to Jon Beason and Will Beatty, the Giants have health questions about some of their starters.
4. Is Rueben Randle ready to take the next step? After the Giants and Hakeem Nicks parted ways in free agency, the emphasis on Randle went up a notch as the wide receiver enters his third NFL season.
5. Who is the front runner at tight end? The competition for the Giants’ fifth starting tight end in as many years remains open heading into camp. Adrien Robinson, Larry Donnell, Kellen Davis, Daniel Fells, and undrafted rookie Xavier Grimble will all be in the mix.
6. Which rookie will shine? Drafted or undrafted, there is always a newcomer that shines during the summer and into the preseason. Who will that be this year? Will he be on offense or defense or do it on special teams?
9. How does Stevie Brown look? Will Hill’s release made safety Stevie Brown’s return from a season-ending knee injury that much more important this offseason. Before he missed all of 2013, Brown has a breakout year in which he notched eight interceptions. Can he return to that level? Meanwhile, Demps, a fellow safety, has shown he can be more than a return specialist.
10. How does it all come together? New coaches, new players, new assignments -- this offseason has given the Giants a new look for 2014. Now is the time it all comes together.