1. Back to Giants football. Coach Tom Coughlin, speaking at the NFL Owners meetings yesterday, talked about the Giants' free agency moves and the impact they will have.
2. New rule means no more dunks by JPP. The NFL's new policy regarding touchdown celebrations bans dunking the ball over the crossbar, such as the one defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul did after his pick-six against the Cowboys in 2012. CLICK HERE to view the play and read more.
3. Options at tight end. The tight end position is currently a question mark for the Giants. But that’s what the draft and free agency are for. On Giants.com we explored both avenues to address the position. CLICK HERE to see the team's options.
4. ICYMI. Giants.com put together a career spotlight on former Giants defensive co-captain Justin Tuck, who recently signed with the Oakland Raiders as a free agent. Relive some of the best moments from Tuck’s nine seasons with Big Blue:
5. NFL in LA? Commissioner Roger Goodell held a press conference at the NFL Annual Meeting on Wednesday, addressing everything from cold-weather Super Bowls to the interest level for a team in Los Angeles. “We’ve been very open that if we had the right opportunity to be back in Los Angeles with the right formula, meaning a stadium, most importantly,” Goodell said. “We know there are millions of fans who want a team there. We would love to do that, but it has to be successful. We are going to do it right if we are going to do it. There are different proposals out there and different opportunities but not one that we are focused on and can say that we have the right solution yet. We’re not there.” CLICK HERE to read more.
EISEN'S MAILBAG: Do you have a question for Giants.com's Michael Eisen? CLICK HERE