1. Eli has ankle procedure. Giants quarterback
2. Countdown hits 10. The Giants report back to the Quest Diagnostics Training Center for the first time this season in 10 days (April 21). After the first phase of the offseason program, they will hold OTA Offseason Workouts May 28-30, June 2-3, June 5, June 9-10, June 12-13 and a mandatory minicamp June 17-19.
3. NFL Update. The National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association (NIAAA) officially endorsed USA Football’s Heads Up Football program. The NIAAA represents more than 25,000 athletic administrators in high schools and middle schools across the country. Its goal is to enhance and promote the educational values of interscholastic athletics through the professional development of its members in areas of education, leadership and service.
4. Mock Draft Tracker. With the 2014 NFL Draft less than a month away, check out our Giants.com Mock Draft Tracker. The Giants hold the 12th overall pick.
5. Friday Night Lights. Each Friday we’ll try to end your week with a look back at high school or college highlights from current and former Giants. Today we have defensive end