1. O-Line Puzzle. Giants.com broke down career starts by position for the Giants’ offensive linemen in the regular season to gauge potential roles in the upcoming season.
2. Brown’s 5-Year Plan. Kicker Josh Brown sat down with Giants.com’s Michael Eisen to talk about his future with the team and beyond. “I plan on being here until I’m 40,” Brown said. “What’s my five-year plan? Keep this job.”
3. Top of the NFC East? NFL.com’s Marc Sessler ranked teams in each division based on how much they improved this offseason. The Giants, who have been very active in free agency, topped the list in the NFC East. “The Giants haven't always been players on the open market, but their free agency haul this time around has been impressive,” he wrote. “New York's revamped secondary rivals Washington's ramped-up collection of receivers as the NFC East's most improved position group. The combination of Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and Walter Thurmond give New York two immediate starters. The G-Men were solid stopping the run last season, and now have a secondary packed with potential.”
Starting my internship today with JLL, (Jones Lang LaSalle). Looking forward to this new adventure.— Josh Brown (@Kickingitwith3) April 14, 2014
4. Mock Draft. Stay updated on which player draft experts think the Giants will select at No. 12 in the upcoming NFL Draft, which begins May 8.
5. Under the Radar. NFL.com’s Bucky Brooks dug deep and found 10 under-the-radar players in the draft, which is said by many to be one of the deepest in years.