1. Coughlin Corner. Giants.com's Michael Eisen sat down with head coach Tom Coughlin to discuss the Giants’ active offseason. “The culture will change,” Coughlin said. “Now, the principles and the values will not change, but how we go about our business has to change, because we have so many new people that have to be integrated into the system.”
2. And then there were four. The Giants.com Bracket Challenge to decide the best play in franchise history has reached the semifinal round. On the offensive side of the bracket, Eli Manning’s two iconic Super Bowl throws will square off against each other: David Tyree’s helmet catch in Super Bowl XLII vs. Mario Manningham’s sideline grab in XLVI. On defense, Jim Burt knocking out Joe Montana goes up against Jason Pierre-Paul’s field goal block in Dallas in 2011. Voting opens today and will run through Sunday at noon, when we will find out the championship matchup.
4. Giants’ offseason workout program dates announced.
- First Day: April 21
- OTA Offseason Workouts: May 28-30, June 2-3, June 5, June 9-10, June 12-13
- Mandatory Minicamp: June 17-19.
5. Friday Night Lights. Each Friday we’ll try to end your week with a look back at high school or college highlights from current and former Giants. Today we have wide receiver Rueben Randle, who played at Louisiana powerhouse Bastrop High School. There he starred as the Rams’ quarterback and also saw action at wide receiver, in addition to handling punt and kickoff return duties. The team went 15-0 in both his sophomore and junior seasons and ranked 2nd in the state in both 2006 and 2007.
EISEN'S MAILBAG: Do you have a question for Giants.com's Michael Eisen? CLICK HERE