1. Who will return kicks and punts this season? The Giants acquired a slew of players with decorated resumes as returners this offseason through free agency as well as the draft. For an organization that stresses field position, the Giants hope the newcomers can shake up a unit that finished in the bottom half of the NFL in both kickoff and punt return averages in 2013. But who will be the guy or guys on Sundays?
2. Expectations for Beckham. If you go by league averages over the past five seasons, Odell Beckham Jr. could be looking at around 40 catches for 600 yards and four touchdowns. But each career path is different.
3. First Look. Here is your first look at the numbers that the 2014 Draft Class will be wearing.
4. When they were rookies. YesterdayGiants.com looked back at current Giants from their rookie seasons. Take a look.
5. Top 100. As voted on by current NFL players, the first 20 of NFL Network’s “The Top 100: Players of 2014” have been revealed, and so far there are no Giants. Who will make it, and where will they rank?