1. Originally signed as an undrafted rookie by the Cincinnati Bengals in 2013, Sullen has yet to play in an NFL game. He played college football at Auburn, where he appeared in 50 games and moved into a starting role as a junior and senior.
2. As a senior, Sullen started all 12 games (11 at left guard and one at right guard) for the Tigers and played in the Raycom College All-Star game after the season. As a junior, he played in all 13 games, with 11 starts at right guard. He appeared in 13 games as a sophomore for an Auburn team that claimed the BCS national championship, helping the Tigers rush for 254 yards and amass 519 yards total offense in the title game against Oregon.
3. Height: 6-6, Weight: 340 lbs.
4. Sullen attended Auburn (Ala.) High School, where he was named to Class 6A All-State team by the Alabama Sports Writers Association as a senior and earned ASWA Honorable Mention All-State honors as a junior.
5. NFL.com’s draft profile coincidentally compared him to veteran John Jerry, who signed with the Giants this offseason.