Week 10: Lost at New Orleans 49-17
- The Saints posted an NFL-record 40 first downs against the Cowboys and a franchise-record 625 total yards in their 12th straight prime-time victory in the Superdome.
- The loss dropped Dallas into a tie with Philadelphia atop the NFC East.
- Linebacker Sean Lee left in the first half with a hamstring injury.
- Next: Bye (at Giants the following week)
Week 10: Won at Green Bay 27-13
- A week after tying the NFL record by passing for seven touchdowns, Nick Foles connected on three long scores as Philadelphia took down a Packers team dealing with injuries.
- The Eagles improved to 5-5, with all their victories coming on the road.
- Foles still hasn't thrown an interception this season, and the Pro Football Hall of Fame requested a game-worn jersey and cleats that Foles wore during his record-tying, seven-TD performance against Oakland.
- Next: vs. Washington
Week 10: Won vs. Oakland 24-20
- The current Giants and the 2009 Titans are the only teams in NFL history to start 0-6 and then win their next three games. Tennessee finished 8-8 that season.
- The Raiders totaled 213 yards, the third consecutive Giants opponent that failed to gain 215 yards. Minnesota totaled 206 yards on Oct. 21 and Philadelphia finished with 201 yards the following week.
- The victory was the 154th in Coughlin’s regular-season career. That moves him into a tie for 15th place on the NFL’s career list with Hall of Famer Joe Gibbs.
- Next: vs. Green Bay
Week 10: Lost at Minnesota 34-27 (Thurs. night)
- Robert Griffin III was 24-for-37 for 281 yards, three touchdowns and no turnovers but was sacked four times.
- Alfred Morris ran 26 times for 139 yards for the Redskins, who outgained the Vikings 433-307 in total yards
- Next: at Philadelphia
Click Here for Shaun O'Hara's Giants Grades >>