Week 11: Won vs. Washington, 24-16
- The Eagles held on after opening up a 24-0 lead to snap their 10-game home losing streak at Lincoln Financial Field.
- LB Mychal Kendricks (knee), S Earl Wolff (knee), and CB Bradley Fletcher (pectoral) were Philadelphia's injured defensive starters.
- Next: Bye (vs. Arizona the following week)
Week 11: Bye
- J.J. Wilcox, Miles Austin and Jason Hatcher – starters who missed games prior to the bye – were back at practice on Monday, writes DallasCowboys.com’s David Helman. Meanwhile, Sean Lee and Justin Durant are still battling hamstring injuries.
- Next: at New York Giants
Week 11: Won vs. Green Bay, 27-13
- The Giants won their fourth consecutive game after a 0-6 start. They are the second team in NFL history to follow a start of exactly 0-6 with four consecutive victories. The 2009 Tennessee Titans lost their first six games and won the next five.
- Tom Coughlin won his 155th regular-season game as an NFL head coach. That broke a tie with Hall of Famer Joe Gibbs and moved Coughlin into 15th place on the league’s career list, three wins behind Bud Grant – who is also in the Hall of Fame.
- Brandon Jacobs scored his 60th career rushing touchdown, extending his franchise record.
- Next: vs. Dallas
Week 11: Lost at Philadelphia, 24-16
- TE Jordan Reed (concussion), DE Stephen Bowen (knee) and WR Leonard Hankerson (knee) left the game.
- Wide receiver Santana Moss surpassed the career 10,000-yard milestone, becoming the seventh active player to do so (Tony Gonzalez, Reggie Wayne, Andre Johnson, Steve Smith, Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin).
- Linebacker London Fletcher played in his 250th consecutive regular season game. Jeff Feagles, Brett Favre and Jim Marshall are the only other players to do so in NFL history.
- Next: vs. San Francisco (Mon. night)
CLICK HERE FOR SHAUN O'HARA'S GIANTS GRADES >>