Week 12: Beat New York Giants on the road, 24-21
- Tony Romo threw two touchdown passes and led a 14-play drive to set up Dan Bailey's 35-yard, game-winning field goal as time expired.
- Dallas CB Morris Claiborne and PR-KR Dwayne Harris both left with hamstring injuries.
- Next: vs. Oakland (Thurs.)
Philadelphia Eagles (6-5, 3-2 NFC East)
Week 12: Bye
- After meeting with Nicks Foles and a healthier Michael Vick, head coach Chip Kelly named Foles the starting quarterback, writes PhiladelphiaEagles.com’s Chris McPherson.
- Foles is 4-1 as the starter this season and has led the Eagles on a three-game win streak, throwing 16 touchdowns with no interceptions.
- Next: vs. Arizona
New York Giants (4-7, 1-3 NFC East)
Week 12: Lost at home to Dallas, 24-21
- The Cowboys beat the Giants twice this season by a combined eight points. It is their first regular-season sweep of the Giants since 2007.
- The Giants rushed for 202 yards (127 by Andre Brown, 75 by Brandon Jacobs). It was their highest rushing total since Oct. 7, 2012, when they ran for 243 yards in a victory over Cleveland.
- Rueben Randle started at wide receiver for the Giants in place of Hakeem Nicks, who was inactive with an abdominal injury. Randle had three receptions for 64 yards.
- Next: at Washington (Sun. night)
Washington Redskins (3-8, 0-3 NFC East)
Week 12: Lost at home to San Francisco, 27-6 (Mon. night)
- Washington amassed just 190 yards of total offense.
- Robert Griffin III completed 17 of 27 passes for 127 yards and was sacked four times.
- Griffin threw his 11th interception Monday, more than twice the number he had all last season.
- Next: vs. New York Giants (Sun. night)