Week 13: Beat Oakland at home 31-24 (Thurs.)
- DeMarco Murray ran for three touchdowns and backup running back Lance Dunbar led Dallas with a career-high 82 yards rushing.
- The Cowboys are two games above .500 for the first time since late last season.
- Quarterback Tony Romo went 12-of-12 passing in the second half after going 11-of-20 in the first half.
- Next: at Chicago (Mon. night)
Philadelphia Eagles (7-5, 3-2 NFC East)
Week 13: Beat Arizona at home 24-21
- The Eagles won their fourth straight game to remain tied atop the NFC East and are 5-1 when Nick Foles starts at quarterback.
- Foles set a team record for most passes without an interception (233), breaking Michael Vick's record of 224 in 2010. Foles is also one shy of tying Peyton Manning's record of 20 touchdown passes and zero interceptions to start a season.
- Eagles S Earl Wolff missed his second straight game with a knee injury. Eagles LB Najee Goode left the game with a hamstring injury.
- Next: vs. Detroit
New York Giants (5-7, 2-3 NFC East)
Week 13: Beat Washington on the road 24-17 (Sun. night)
- The victory was the 168th of Tom Coughlin’s NFL career (156 in the regular season and 12 in the postseason). That ties him with Hall of Famer Bud Grant for 15th on the NFL’s career list.
- Eli Manning completed 22 of 28 passes for 235 yards, a touchdown and an interception. Manning’s completion percentage of 78.6 is the second-highest in his career for a full game.
- Justin Tuck, who entered the game with 2.5 sacks this season, more than doubled that with a career-high 4.0, which is tied for the third-highest total in team history.
- Corey Webster (ankle) and Trumaine McBride (groin) were inactive, so Jayron Hosley started for the first time this season. It was the seventh start of his two-year career. Markus Kuhn played for the first time this season, on special teams.
- Next: at San Diego
Washington Redskins (3-9, 0-4 NFC East)
Week 13: Lost to New York Giants at home 24-17 (Sun. night)
- The Redskins were eliminated from the postseason for the 17th time in 21 years and finished the season 0-5 in prime time.
- The Redskins scored a touchdown on their opening possession for the first time this season.
- Redskins injuries: CB DeAngelo Hall (left hip), LB London Fletcher (sprained ankle).
- Next: vs. Kansas City