Week 4: Lost to San Diego Chargers, 30-21
RELATED NEWS Offense struggles again in Week 4
The Giants offense continued to come up short against the Chiefs...
Postgame Stats and Notes
Notes and statistics from the Giants’ 31-7 loss in Kansas City...
Watch Postgame reactions
The Giants meet the media following the matchup with the Chiefs...
View Photos from Giants vs. Chiefs
- It is the third straight year and fourth time in five years that the Cowboys have been at .500 a quarter of the way into the schedule.
- Earlier in the week, Pro Bowl defensive end Anthony Spencer was placed on season-ending injured reserve with a knee injury.
Week 4: Lost to Denver Broncos, 52-20
- The Denver Broncos scored the most points in their 54-year history on Sunday behind Peyton Manning's four touchdown throws and two special teams scores.
- The Eagles became the first team in NFL history to accumulate at least 1,000 yards passing and 750 yards rushing through the first four games of the season.
- Eagles quarterback Michael Vick finished 14 of 27 for 248 yards with no touchdowns and no interceptions and ran eight times for 41 yards.
Week 4: Beat Oakland Raiders, 24-14
- The Redskins defense notched an interception return for a touchdown and seven sacks to overcome an early 14-point deficit.
- Redskins LB London Fletcher played in his 244th consecutive regular-season game, passing Bill Romanowski for most by a defensive player since the 1970 merger.
Week 4: Lost to Kansas City Chiefs, 31-7
- This is the first time the Giants have lost their first four games in a season since 1987, when they started 0-5, but the last three of those games were played by strike replacement players. The last time the Giants lost their first four games in a non-strike season was 1979, when Ray Perkins’ tenure as head coach began with five consecutive losses.
- The Giants gained 298 total yards, their second game in a row with less than 300. They totaled 150 yards last week vs. the Panthers.