Fans can vote for one player in each category on NFL.com/FedEx from 9 a.m. EST on Tuesday through 3 p.m. EST on Friday to determine the FedEx Air & Ground NFL Players of the Week. The winners will be announced Friday on NFL Total Access on NFL Network and on NFL.com.
Fans will be voting for more than their favorite player. As part of the Air & Ground program and its commitment to small business owners, FedEx will support education efforts at Junior Achievement by making weekly $2,000 donations in each of the winning players’ names. The funding, allocated to local Junior Achievement area offices in that team’s city or state, is used to help U.S. small business development, by educating the next generation of entrepreneurs on how to start and grow their own businesses.
A closer look at the FedEx Air NFL Player of the Week finalists:
• New England Patriots QB Tom Brady completed 18 of 28 passes for 323 yards and three touchdowns as the Patriots beat the New York Jets 49-19.
• Washington Redskins rookie QB Robert Griffin III completed 20 of 28 passes for 311 yards and four touchdowns in the Redskins’ 38-31 victory over the Dallas Cowboys.
• New York Giants QB Eli Manning threw three touchdowns going 16 of 30 for 249 yards as the Giants beat the Green Bay Packers 38-10.
>> CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR ELI MANNING
A closer look at the FedEx Ground NFL Player of the Week finalists:
• Cincinnati Bengals RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis tallied 129 yards on 19 carries and scored one touchdown as the Bengals beat the Oakland Raiders 34-10.
• Houston Texans RB Arian Foster gained 102 yards on 20 carries and scored two touchdowns in the Texans’ 34-31 overtime victory against the Detroit Lions.
• St. Louis Rams RB Steven Jackson rushed for 139 yards on 24 carries as the Rams beat the Arizona Cardinals 31-17.
As the Official Delivery Service Sponsor of the NFL, Super Bowl and Pro Bowl, FedEx is proud to sponsor the 10th annual Air & Ground NFL Players of the Week program. The awards highlight superior on-field performance among the league’s top-performing quarterbacks and running backs, while supporting small business efforts and providing business solutions that matter to fans and customers alike. Follow FedEx on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter @FedExDelivers.