The following vehicles will occupy lined parking spaces:
• Cars/SUVs: $250 for 2010 season permits (parking permits for 10 games).
• Motorcycles: $250 for 2010 season permits (parking permits for 10 games).
The following vehicles will not occupy lined parking spaces:
• RVs, trucks, campers, vehicles pulling trailers, barbecues in tow, etc.: $250 for 2010 season permits (parking permits for 10 games) plus an additional $50 per game which will be paid at the toll booth with either a credit card or cash. These vehicles must park alongside the curbs in the parking lots and not in the lined surface parking spaces.
• Limousines/black car services: Must have a pre-paid parking permit to enter the Sports Complex. An additional charge of $50 must be paid with a credit card or cash.
• Buses: $100 per game to be paid at the toll booth (if in possession of a parking permit the additional charge will be $75 per game which can be paid with a credit card or cash).
• Taxis/limousines/black car services drop-offs and pickups: No charge if taxis/limousines drop off passengers at the designated drop-off/pickup point(s).
• Cars and SUV's will require a pre-paid parking permit to park at the Sports Complex. Owners of oversized vehicles or those traveling on buses do not require a pre-paid parking permit to enter the Sports Complex, but if they do have a pre-paid parking permit they will only have to pay the difference (cash or credit card) between the parking rate ($25) and the charge for the vehicle they are travelling in. Owners of oversized vehicles will be directed to park in either parking lot L or a location deemed appropriate by the MetLife Stadium Company and Central Parking System Management.
• The parking lots will open five (5) hours prior to the start of the game and will close two (2) hours after the conclusion of the game. Ticket holders arriving earlier than five (5) hours prior to the scheduled kick-off time will not be permitted to enter the Sports Complex and may be directed to leave the roadways that service the Sports Complex.
• The toll plazas will be staffed from 5 hours prior to kick-off until the end of the game
• Ticket holders who have tickets in the general seating areas of the New Meadowlands Stadium will be directed to park in the parking lots that are closest to their point of entry into the Sports Complex. This will include parking on the east side (IZOD Center) of the Sports Complex. This will reduce traffic and improve the ingress and egress times on game days. THIS POLICY DOES NOT APPLY TO THOSE TICKET HOLDERS WHO HAVE PARKING PERMITS FOR THE PREMIUM PARKING LOTS WHICH ARE LOTS E, F, AND G.
• Circulation between parking lots will not be permitted.
• To ensure safe and efficient travel throughout the Meadowlands Sports Complex, please follow the directions of the Traffic and Parking Staff.
• Trucks, trailers, buses and other oversized vehicles are not permitted to park in the enclosed parking deck on the east side of the Sports Complex (next to the IZOD Center).
• Illegal parking outside the Sports Complex on area roadways, medians, grass malls and vehicle breakdown lanes is prohibited. Violators will be ticketed by local law enforcement and/or towed at the owner's expense.
• Overnight parking on the Meadowlands Sports Complex is not permitted.
• Vehicles are subject to search by New Jersey State Police which could include a canine unit. Those ticket holders refusing a search of their vehicle will not be permitted to enter the Sports Complex.
• Although significant improvements have been made in the access to and from the Sports Complex as well as in the internal roadways and parking lots, it is still recommended that ticket holders give themselves plenty of time for arrival to a Giants game. Ticket holders are encouraged to enter the stadium early to become familiar with the routes to their seats, restroom locations, concessions stands/portables, merchandise locations etc.
Please be advised that the identification of the parking lots has changed from a numbered system to a lettered system.
• Ticket holders with disabilities must have a pre-paid parking permit for the appropriate game and either a valid ADA license plate or a valid ADA hang tag to gain access to the Sports Complex. The owner of the vehicle with the valid license plate or hang tag must be in the vehicle. Registrations and IDs will be checked.
• Accessible parking is available in Lots E, F and G (500 parking spaces). A valid, state-issued accessible parking license plate or hang tag must be visible on any vehicle parking in these spaces. These parking areas will be closely monitored to ensure that only those who are authorized to park in the parking spaces designated for ticket holders with disabilities do so.
• Central Parking System Parking Attendants will direct ticket holders with disabilities or have limited mobility to the ADA parking spaces.
• The dedicated drop-off area for guests with disabilities is located in Lot C, which is adjacent to the Verizon Gate. On-site signage and Traffic and Parking staff will direct guests to Lot C from all stadium roadway access points.
• Charter bus parking will be located in Parking Lot L. Traffic and Parking personnel will direct the drivers of charter buses to Lot L.
• The designated area for all drop offs and pickups is between parking lots E + D. There is curb space along the roadway that provides a safe area to facilitate pre-event drop offs and post event pickups.
• If a limousine or taxi driver has a pre-paid parking permit the vehicle will be permitted to enter the Sports Complex after paying an additional fee with either a credit card or cash, but will not be permitted to park in striped parking spaces if the vehicle takes up more than one parking space or will obstruct the drive aisle. The limousine or taxi will have to be parked along a curb or in a location that does not block traffic and the driver must remain with the car.
• Shuttle buses will be provided from Parking Lot P and the surface parking lots and parking deck located on the east side (IZOD Center) of the Sports Complex to the stadium.
• Ticket holders who park in these lots can also walk to the New Meadowlands Stadium. Please use the sidewalk from Parking Lot P and the Pedestrian Bridge from the east side of the Sports Complex.
• Tailgating will be permitted in the parking lots with the exception of the parking deck that is located next to the IZOD Center.
• Parking is on a first come first serve basis in the appropriately designated lots.
• ONE CAR=ONE SPACE: Please be considerate of your fellow ticket holders. Tailgating will be limited to the lined parking space and the area directly behind or in front of each vehicle. The blocking of the drive lane is prohibited. Tailgating is also permitted on the medians that separate the parking lots and the parking lots from the roadways. There will be strict enforcement of the one permit one parking space policy.
See the Tailgating diagram for the proper way to setup a tailgate.
• The saving of parking spaces will not be permitted. This issue results in the single largest complaint from our patrons throughout the NFL season. Groups desiring to tailgate together should arrive together.
• A ticket holder who may be in possession of more than one pre-paid parking permit will not be allowed to use adjacent spaces for tailgating. Lined parking spaces are for vehicles, not tailgate activities.
• Drive aisles and fire lanes need to be kept clear at all times for free access of emergency vehicles.
• Trucks, trailers and other oversized vehicles (not including buses) will be directed to park along the curbs in the parking lots so they do not take up additional lined parking spaces.
• Trucks, trailers, buses and other oversized vehicles are not permitted to park in the enclosed structured parking deck on east side of the Sports Complex (next to the IZOD Center)
• Any violation of the tailgating policies may result in the towing of the vehicle at the owner's expense.
• Drink responsibly during the pre-game since guests who appear to be impaired may not be permitted to enter the stadium.
• Grills are permitted for tailgating enjoyment, provided guests do so only in the same space occupied by their vehicle. However, their use near buildings or in areas where guests or property may be damaged is strictly prohibited.
• For those ticket holders who will be tailgating it is recommended that a minimum class 2A-10B:C fire extinguisher be available for use if necessary.
• Open fires are not permitted.
• Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying is prohibited.
• Sound systems must not produce sound in excess of 65 decibels (New Jersey State Ordinance).
• Ticket holders that choose to ride the rail, bus, or just want to experience the tailgating atmosphere without the hassle of cooking and cleaning can take advantage of the special pre-game activity zones within the plazas adjacent to the MetLife Stadium Stadium. A variety of foods, games, entertainment, and activities for adults and children will be available in the plaza areas.
• Trash receptacles are located throughout the Sports Complex parking lots and near the entrances to the stadium. Please bag and dispose of your trash to make it safer for vehicles exiting the Sports Complex after the game.
• Please do not discard hot coals near vehicles or in plastic waste receptacles. Failure to do so will result in car and trash fires. For your safety and convenience, hot coal bins have been provided for the disposal of charcoal. These large, orange "hot charcoal" bins are located on the islands/paved areas between the parking lots. PLEASE DO NOT DISCARD TRASH IN THE HOT COAL BINS OR HOT COAL ASHES IN THE TRASH CONTAINERS.
Portable toilets are located throughout the Sports Complex parking lots. Portable toilets for guests with disabilities are available in Parking Lots E, F and G.
Outside catering companies are not permitted on the Sports Complex. Delaware North Company is the official food service provider/caterer for the MetLife Stadium. To schedule a catered event, please contact Delaware North Company at (201) 559-1669. Illegal sales and organized distribution of food and beverages on the Meadowlands Sports Complex is prohibited. Individuals participating in such activities are subject to loss of parking privileges, arrest, fines and loss of PSLs.
The following are prohibited at the Meadowlands Sports Complex:
• Motorized scooters
• Mini bikes
• Weapons of any kind
• Solicitation of any kind
• Selling of products or merchandise. Only Delaware North Companies staff is authorized to sell products or merchandise in the parking lots on game days.
• Banners or signage recognizing businesses or products may not be displayed.
• The placing of flyers/brochures on vehicles
• Ball playing in the parking lots and roadways. This is a safety hazard; many injuries occur as a result of these activities.
Ticket holders who violate the Parking Policies can lose their parking privileges, be prohibited from entering the stadium, and could possibly lose their PSLs.
Guests who wish to report issues or concerns, ask for information or call for assistance in a fast, easy and convenient way can do so by texting the MetLife Stadium Command and Control Center by using the GuestAssist text message service. Guests should address the text message to 78247, type the word GIANTSfollowed by a space, the issue and location. Safety representatives, Central Parking staff and/or New Jersey State Police will respond.
Ticket holders who would like to contact the MetLife Stadium Company with traffic and parking questions, comments or issues may do so by calling (201) 559-1515 or sending an email to email@example.com.
Every effort is being made to create a fan-friendly environment on game day at the MetLife Stadium and the Meadowlands Sports Complex. You - the fans- will play a large role in making this a reality. We thank you for your continued support and look forward to sharing many memories in our new home with the greatest fans in professional sports.