• Tailgating will be permitted on the MetLife Sports Complex parking lots with the exception of the parking deck that is located next to the IZOD Center.
• Parking is on a first-come first-served basis.
• ONE CAR = ONE SPACE: Please be considerate of your fellow ticket holders. Tailgating will be limited to the lined parking space and the area directly behind or in front of each vehicle. Blocking the drive aisle is prohibited. Tailgating is also permitted on the medians between the parking lots and the medians that separate the parking lots from the roadways. There will be strict enforcement of the one car one parking space policy. See diagram at left.
• Ticket holders must keep all tables, chairs, coolers, grills, etc. within the parking stall of your party. Tents or canopies exceeding and 8’ x 8’ footprint and vehicles measuring more than 18’ in length and/or 8’ in width are not permitted to park in a lined parking space. Please see the parking policies and guidelines in this brochure and at www.giants.com.
• The saving of parking spaces will not be permitted. Groups desiring to tailgate together should arrive together.
• A ticket holder in possession of more than one prepaid parking permit will not be allowed to use adjacent spaces for tailgating. Lined parking spaces are for vehicles, not tailgate activities.
•Drive aisles and fire lanes need to be kept clear at all times for free access of emergency vehicles.
• Trucks, trailers and other oversized vehicles (not including buses) will be directed to park along the curbs in the parking lots so they do not take up additional lined parking spaces. Please arrive early to find a location along the curb or in another location in which your vehicle will not occupy more than one parking space.
• Trucks, trailers, buses and other oversized vehicles are not permitted to park in the enclosed structured parking deck on the east side of the Sports Complex (next to the IZOD Center).
• Grills are permitted for tailgating enjoyment, provided guests do so only in the same space occupied by their vehicle. However, their use near buildings or in areas where guests or property may be damaged is strictly prohibited. Also don't place hot coals under vehicles since they can cause car fires.
• For those ticket holders who tailgate it is recommended that a minimum Class 2A-10B:C fire extinguisher be available for use if necessary. Open fires are not permitted.
• Deep fryers or any oil-based cooking or frying are prohibited.
• Sound systems must not produce sound in excess of 65 decibels (New Jersey State Ordinance).
• Please drink responsibly during the pre-game since guests who appear to be impaired may not be permitted to enter the Stadium.
• Ticket holders who choose to ride the rail, bus, or just want to experience the tailgating atmosphere without the hassle of cooking and cleaning can take advantage of the special pre-game activity zones within the plazas adjacent to MetLife Stadium. A variety of food, games, entertainment, and activities for adults and children will be available in the plaza areas.
• Ticket holders should cross roadways at the designated crosswalks and should not walk on the active roadways that lead to and from the Sports Complex.
• Any violation of a law, or tailgating policies may result in the towing of the vehicle at the owner’s expense, loss of parking permit, ejection from the Sports Complex, loss of PSLs or
TRASH AND HOT CHARCOAL DISPOSAL
• Trash receptacles are located throughout the Sports Complex parking lots and near the entrances to the Stadium. Please bag and dispose of your trash in the designated containers.
• For your safety and convenience, hot coal bins have been provided for the disposal of charcoal. These large, red “hot charcoal” bins are located on the medians between the parking lots and the medians that separate the parking lots from the roadways. Please do not discard hot coals near vehicles or in plastic waste receptacles. Doing so could result in car and trash fires. PLEASE DO NOT DISCARD TRASH IN THE HOT COAL BINS OR HOT COAL ASHES IN THE TRASH CONTAINERS.
Portable toilets are located throughout the Sports Complex parking lots. Portable toilets for guests with disabilities are available in Parking Lots E, F and G.
Outside catering companies are not permitted on the Sports Complex. Delaware North Company is the official food service provider/caterer for MetLife Stadium. To schedule a catered event, please contact Delaware North Companies at (201) 559-1669. Illegal sales and organized distribution of food and beverages on the MetLife Sports Complex is prohibited. Individuals participating in such activities are subject to loss of parking privileges, arrest, fines and loss of PSLs or ticket privileges.
NOT PERMITTED ON THE METLIFE SPORTS COMPLEX (PARKING LOTS AND ROADWAYS):
The following are prohibited on the MetLife Sports Complex:
• Motorized scooters
• Mini bikes
• Weapons of any kind
• Solicitation of any kind
• Selling of products or merchandise. Only Delaware North Companies staff are authorized to
sell products or merchandise in the parking lots on game days.
• Banners or signage recognizing businesses or products may not be displayed.
• The placing of flyers/brochures on vehicles
• Ball playing in the parking lots and roadways. This is a safety hazard; many injuries occur as a result of these activities.
VIOLATION OF PARKING OR TAILGATING POLICIES
Those who violate the Parking or Tailgating Policies can lose their parking privileges, be prohibited from entering the Stadium, and could lose their PSLs or ticket privileges.
TEXT MESSAGING FOR ASSISTANCE
Guests who wish to report issues or concerns, ask for information or assistance in a fast, easy and convenient way may do so by texting the MetLife Stadium Command Center by using the GuestAssist text message service. Guests should address the text message to 78247, type the word GIANTS followed by a space, the request and location. Safety Services representatives, Central Parking staff and/or New Jersey State Police will respond, as appropriate. GuestAssist is now available as a free App for your Smartphone and features one touch communications with stadium staff, access to event information and much more. Download if for free and use it at every game.
GUEST SERVICES HOTLINE
Ticket holders who would like to contact MetLife Stadium with traffic and parking questions, comments or concerns may do so by calling (201) 559-1515 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.