If you are planning to drive to the Giants vs. Falcons game Sunday, October 5, please be aware of a Traffic Advisory that may affect your commute to MetLife Stadium. The following streets will be closed from 7:30 AM – 12:30 PM Sunday for the MS Bike Tour. Fans who normally travel via any of the following roadways should consider an alternate route.55/100 Mile Route- Leaving NYC
- West Street between West 54th Street and Canal Street
- Canal Street between West Street and Holland Tunnel Entrance
55/100 Mile Route Returning NYC
- West 178th Street between Cabrini Boulevard and Pinehurst Avenue
- Pinehurst Avenue between West 178th Street and West 177th Street
- West 177th Street between Pinehurst Avenue and Haven Avenue
- Haven Avenue/West 168th Street between West 177th Street and Fort Washington Avenue
- Fort Washington Avenue between West 168th Street and West 165th Street
- West 165th Street between Fort Washington Avenue and Riverside Drive
- Riverside Drive between West 165th Street and West 72nd Street
- West 72nd Street between Riverside Drive and West End Avenue
- West End Avenue between West 72nd Street and West 59th Street
- West 59th Street between West End Avenue and Joe DiMaggio Highway
30 Mile Route
- West Street between West 54th Street and Battery Park Underpass
- Battery Park Underpass between West Street and FDR Drive
- FDR Drive (North Bound) between Battery Park Underpass and Harlem River Drive
- Harlem River Drive between FDR Drive and 10th Avenue
- 10th Avenue between Harlem River Drive and West 218th Street
- West 218th Street between 10th Avenue and Indian Road
- Indian Road between West 218th Street and West 214th Street
- West 214th Street between Indian Road and Seaman Avenue
- Seaman Avenue between West 214th Street and Riverside Drive
- Riverside Drive between Seaman Avenue and Henry Hudson Parkway
- Henry Hudson Parkway/Joe DiMaggio Highway / West Street (South Bound) between Riverside Drive and West 56th Street
Breast Cancer Awareness
The New York Football Giants will host their 16th Annual Breast Cancer Awareness Day on Sunday, October 5th. Starting today, there will be a stadium social media challenge which all fans are encouraged to join. Fans can begin to tweet/instagram photos/comments using #NYGbca to help raise Breast Cancer Awareness. The sorority Sisters of ZTA will distribute pink ribbons to all fans entering the stadium along with assisting with giveaways and collecting donations in the parking lots.
Additionally, the New York Giants recently surprised 25 Breast Cancer survivors with a special Spa Day, luncheon and four (4) game tickets to this Sunday's game. The ladies will participate in the Pregame Ceremony alongside New York Giants season ticket holders who are survivors.
The New York Giants will continue to contribute funds to multiple different breast cancer initiatives.
Game Presented by Quest Diagnostics
This Sunday's game is presented by Quest Diagnostics, Proud Partner in Health of the New York Giants.
The first 40,000 fans who enter MetLife Stadium will receive pink and blue Giants sunglasses courtesy of Quest Diagnostics in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and "A Crucial Catch," campaign that encourages annual screenings to increase the rate of early detection. The Giants and Quest Diagnostics encourage all fans to tweet a picture showing their Giants Pride with the #NYGBCA hashtag. The pictures will be used to create a digital mosaic that will be displayed on the stadium video boards throughout the game. Once the mosaic is completed, Quest Diagnostics and the Giants will partner to donate $50,000 to breast cancer charities.
Be sure to visit Quest Diagnostics before the game just outside the MetLife Stadium gates between Parking Lots E&F for the chance to take a selfie in a Giants uniform. Quest also has a location inside the gates near the Verizon Plaza and on the stadium concourse behind Section 144.
- This Sunday fans will have the opportunity to meet former Giant George Martin. He will sign autographs from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM on the MetLife Central Stage.*
- Fans of all ages are encouraged to check out the activities at The Turf at MetLife Central, which includes various interactive drills, a fan tunnel leading onto the field and kicking and passing targets.
- In addition to the fan activities, we encourage you to pick up your MetLife Central Countdown Card on the way into MetLife Central; it's your opportunity to win hundreds of great Giants prizes and experiences at each home game.
Bud Light Plaza
- Giants alum Rodney Hampton will sign autographs for fans starting at 11:00 AM and concluding at 12:30 PM in the Bud Light Beer Garden.*
- The Bud Light pregame concert series will feature Jimmy and the Parrots, who will perform on the Bud Light Stage inside of the Bud Light Gate from 11:15 AM to 12:45 PM.
*Player appearances subject to change
- Visit the Pepsi Plaza just inside of the Pepsi Gate on your way into MetLife Stadium and show that you are "All for Big Blue." Take your picture with Giants player cutouts, and enter to win an autographed photo or memorabilia by sharing the picture on social media. We encourage you to stop by and try your hand at games such as cornhole and a football toss.
- Come inside the SAP Gate and get a behind-the-scenes preview of this weekend's most important fantasy football matchups. A pre-game chalk talk will be hosted by WFAN's Marc Malusis and Giants legend Leonard Marshall from 11:30 AM until 12:30 PM.
- Make sure to post your gameday photos using #SAPGiants to see them displayed on the video board in the SAP plaza before the game.
- Test your skills with Verizon's brand new interactive Quarterback Challenge, located on the Verizon Plaza, or stop by the Verizon Studio located on the 100 Level in the Verizon Corner. Learn how you can get closer to the game with the unrivaled speed of FiOS Quantum and coverage of every NFL game on NFL Mobile. Get hands-on with the latest technology and enter to win official New York Giants gear.
- Head over to NRG's Powerhouse, located outside of the stadium gates between Parking Lots F&G, to win prizes like Giants clear bags and sunglasses when you take a photo with their "NRG selfie" mirror and play the 'NRG Difference Maker' game. After playing the game, fans can enter the NRG sweepstakes for a chance to win tickets and VIP experiences from NRG to the Giants' December 14th home game against Washington.
Party City "Party Patrol"
- The Party City "Party Patrol" will reward great tailgaters with a brand new Party City 10" x 10" tent and other great tailgating staples. Party City will show off the best Giants tailgates on the MetLife Stadium video boards during the game.
- Tweet @PartyCity #MyNYGTailgate to show off your tailgate and be featured on the big screen!
Tostitos Party Zone
- Tostitos is going to "BRING THE PARTY" to every game this year. Stop by to compete in their interactive TD scoring challenge to see if you have what it takes to PARTY in the end zone and walk away with some cool Giants gear! You can find the PARTY just inside the Pepsi Gate on the Plaza Level.
Giants Flagship Store
- Stop by the Giants Flagship Store, located adjacent to MetLife Central, for all of the latest fan gear. You'll be able to find gifts galore, apparel for the whole family, and fun additions to your tailgating party. Also, don't forget to get all your sideline merchandise, including Nike jerseys and New Era caps.
- Use your New York Giants Chase Debit MasterCard in the Giants Flagship Store at MetLife Stadium and get 15% off of your purchase. In recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness, the Flagship Store will have select men's and women's pink themed New York Giants gear.
- Visit the Dunkin' Donuts truck before the game, just outside of the MetLife Stadium gates between Parking Lots E & F, for the chance to sample Dark Roast Hot Coffee and a Giants Donut. Eli and the Giants run on Dunkin'!