Inclement Weather & Practice Schedule Changes
- In the event of inclement weather (including rain, wind, thunderstorms, or extreme heat) practices will be moved indoors and closed to the public.
- For the latest training camp updates, fans are encouraged to download the Official App of the New York Giants from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store, visit Giants.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- All practices will be held at the Quest Diagnostics Training Center in East Rutherford, NJ.
- Giants Fan Fest on August 5th will be held at MetLife Stadium.
- All training camp practice sessions will be open to the public on a first-come, first-served basis. There is no admission charge for attending practice, however all guests including children, must have a ticket to attend.
- Children 12 and under need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Complimentary parking is available in Lot K on the grounds of the MetLife Sports Complex. Parking passes are not required.
- Lot K will open for parking (2) two hours prior to the start of practice.
- The parking lot will close (1) one hour following the conclusion of practice.
- ADA parking can be found at the front of Lot K.
Gates & Entry
- Gates open (1) one hour prior to the start of each practice session.
- The clear bag carry-in policy is required at Giants training camp to expedite security screening for all guests. All bags are subject to search. To view the complete carry-in policy, please see the bottom of this page.
- Limited bleacher seating is provided alongside the practice fields on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Accessible seating is available at Giants training camp. All patrons needing accessible seating should secure a regular training camp ticket and see a Giants staff member outside the gates when they arrive to be seated.
- Guests at Giants training camp will have access to concession stands, cooling tents, a complimentary water station, restroom facilities, Jr. Giants Kids Zone, merchandise shop, and more.
Food and Beverage
- Concessions will be available at Giants training camp. Fans will be able to enjoy an assortment of hot food, snacks, ice cream, and various beverages.
- Alcohol is not permitted at Giants Training Camp
Giants Official Merchandise
- Fans can visit the Giants Shop located at the entrance of camp to purchase gear, jerseys, hats, and more.
- Select Giants legends will sign autographs during each practice for fans in attendance. A listing of those Giants legends and the dates they will sign will be released on Giants.com at a later date.
- After each practice session, a rotating group of current Giants players will sign autographs for the first 400 fans ages 4 through 12. The autograph opportunity will take place behind the Jr. Giants Kids Zone.
- Children who are interested in the opportunity are encouraged to visit the sign-up table (located across from the Jr. Giants Kids Zone) with a guardian upon arriving at practice to receive a wristband. All wristbands will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Children who receive wristbands can enjoy the rest of practice and are encouraged to report to the autograph area 30 minutes prior to the end of practice. Only those children with a wristband will be allowed in the autograph area.
Jr. Giants Kids Zone presented by Ford
- The Jr. Giants Kids Zone will feature games, face painting, and inflatables for kids of all ages. The first 150 kids who visit the Jr. Giants Kids Zone at every practice will also receive a special gift.
- Guests can enjoy the Jr. Giants Kids Zone when gates open through the end of practice.
- Pets are not permitted at Giants training camp. Exceptions are made only for service animals.
Emergency and Special Assistance
- Local EMS, security and law enforcement representatives are available on-site during Giants Training Camp. For immediate assistance either identify a security representative or call 911.
The following items are not permitted at Giants training camp:
- Firearms, weapons of any type or fireworks
- Smoking of any kind
- Any other items deemed dangerous or unacceptable by security
Do I need a ticket to attend training camp?
Yes. Getting tickets in advance is FREE and will guarantee access into Giants training camp.
Are tickets to Giants training camp mobile?
Yes, all tickets for Giants training camp are mobile. For information on mobile ticketing, please visit www.giants.com/mobiletickets.
What does a ticket provide?
Tickets provide admission to camp. All tickets are general admission, there is no assigned seating. Bleacher seating is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Does a ticket guarantee admission?
Yes, a ticket guarantees admission to Giants training camp for the corresponding practice date.
Do I need a parking pass?
No, you do not need a parking pass for Giants training camp. Parking is complimentary and located in Lot K at the MetLife Sports Complex.
When can I reserve FREE training camp tickets?
You can reserve FREE tickets on Thursday, July 14. Giants season ticket members will have early access to training camp tickets on Monday, July 11. Additional information regarding how to reserve tickets will be released shortly.
Is there a limit on how many FREE tickets I can get?
Yes, there is a four (4) ticket limit.
I would like to attend with a youth group (camp, school, team, etc.) How do I get tickets?
Please call 1-888-694-1925 and we will do our best to assist your group in securing tickets for practice. We highly recommend large groups plan to attend weekday practices and contact us as early as possible to secure tickets.
Do children need a ticket?
Yes, all attendees, including children and babies, need a ticket to enter Giants training camp. Please note, all children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Can I bring a stroller to Giants training camp?
Yes, strollers are permitted into Giants training camp, however they are not permitted on the bleachers. All items are subject to search.
Do I need tickets to attend more than one day of camp?
Tickets are only valid for the date selected. To attend multiple practice sessions, you will need to reserve ticket(s) for each date you plan to attend.
How are my tickets delivered?
Once reserved, you will receive an email from FEVO with instructions to access your ticket(s). If you do not receive your order confirmation in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder.
Tickets will be added to your Giants Account to manage and are accessible on your mobile device for entry.
I ordered tickets for other people, how do I share them with the people attending with me?
Tickets can be transferred electronically via computer or mobile device from your Giants Account.
For further assistance transferring your tickets, please visit www.giants.com/mobiletickets.
Can I leave tickets for another person to pick up?
There is no on-site Will Call available. Tickets can be transferred electronically directly to your guest(s).
What do I do with my ticket when I arrive at training camp?
Please make sure to have your ticket(s) ready when you arrive. All guests must present their ticket(s) on their mobile device to be scanned by an attendant at the gate.
To expedite entry into camp, fans are strongly encouraged to save their tickets in their Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
Will re-entry be permitted?
Yes, fans will be allowed to enter and exit as they please.
Is photography and videography allowed?
You are welcome to take still photos throughout practice, but videotaping is prohibited during the team (11 v 11) periods of practice.
For additional questions regarding Giants training camp, please call our offices at 888-694-1925.
For the safety of our guests, the clear bag policy will remain in effect throughout Giants training camp. Due to the nature of this event, we have made some family-friendly exceptions for this event only.
Guests are welcome to carry-in:
- One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12" x 6" x 12", OR
- A one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar) AND
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, you may also carry in a small clutch bag, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a strap.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the practice entry gates.
- Strollers will be permitted for this event but are subject to search.
- Helmets and footballs will be permitted for this event but are subject to search.
Guests may not carry-in the following items:
- Purses larger than a clutch bag, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, seat cushions, computer bags, camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
- Bottles, cans, coolers, thermoses or ice chests
- Alcohol of any kind
- Weapons or anything that can be used as a projectile or is deemed dangerous
- Laser pointers or Frisbees
- Single-purpose video cameras or still-photography cameras with a lens longer than 6"
- Any animal with the exception of a service animal
- Any other item deemed inappropriate at the discretion of management
To ensure the highest level of safety and security, all guests will be subject to a courteous pat-down screening upon entry by Safety Services staff of the same gender. All bags and vehicles will be subject to inspection upon entry.