For the safety of our guests, gameday policies and procedures will remain in effect during the 2023 Giants Draft Party on April 27. Due to the nature of this event, we have made some family-friendly exceptions for this event only.
Guests are welcome to carry-in:
· One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12" x 6" x 12", OR
· A one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar) AND
· In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, you may also carry in a small clutch bag, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a strap.
· An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at the Stadium entry gates.
· Umbrellas and strollers will be permitted for this event only, but are subject to search.
· Helmets and footballs will be permitted for this event only, but are subject to search.
Guests may not carry-in the following items:
· Purses larger than a clutch bag, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, seat cushions, computer bags, camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
· Bottles, cans, coolers, thermoses or ice chests
· Alcohol of any kind
· Weapons or anything that can be used as a projectile or is deemed dangerous
· Banners, signs or flags of any size
· Laser pointers or Frisbees
· Single-purpose video cameras or still-photography cameras with a lens longer than 6"
· Any animal with the exception of a service animal
· Any other item deemed inappropriate at the discretion of management
To ensure the highest level of safety and security, all guests will be subject to a courteous pat-down screening upon entry by Safety Services staff of the same gender. All bags and vehicles will be subject to inspection upon entry. Persons that refuse to be patted down and/or refuse to have their bags or vehicle inspected will not be admitted. By presenting your ticket or credential to Safety Services staff, you consent to such inspections and waive any and all related claims that you might have against MetLife Stadium. Alcohol, weapons, or any items the Safety Services staff deems dangerous will be confiscated. Thank you for your cooperation.