Week 2:vs. Denver **Series Record: Regular season: Series is tied, 5-5; Postseason: Giants lead, 1-0)
10. The number of meetings between the two franchises in the regular season. The series is split 5-5, with the Giants losing the last game 26-6 at Denver in 2009. No team has won more than two consecutive against the other.
Giants.com takes a statistical look at the team's six turnovers...
Updated Power Rankings
See how the Giants stack up in the latest NFL Power Rankings...
Coach Coughlin Assesses RB's
Coach Tom Coughlin discusses the Giants running backs...
Know your opponent: Denver Broncos](http://prod.preview.giants.clubs.nfl.com/photos/photos/Know-Your-Opponent-Denver-Broncos/250bc468-3c86-4faa-9708-da35c4ece01a) 9. The number of interceptions the Giants have recorded against the Broncos in series history. The most came in their inaugural meeting in 1972 when Pete Athas, Richmond Flowers, and Jim Files intercepted Denver quarterback Charley Johnson three times. Eli Manning has thrown two touchdowns and two interceptions in two career games against the Broncos, while Peyton Manning has thrown nine touchdowns and four interceptions in four games against the Giants.
8. The number of common opponents the Giants and Broncos shared in 2012 – Pittsburgh, Atlanta, New Orleans, Cincinnati, Carolina, Tampa Bay, Baltimore, and Cleveland. New York went 4-4 against these opponents, while Denver was 7-1.
7. The fewest points the Giants have held Denver to in a 16-7 victory in 1989.
6. The number of different starting quarterbacks for Denver since Eli Manning began his active 147-consecutive starts streak (including postseason) in 2004 -- Jake Plummer, Jay Cutler, Kyle Orton, Chris Simms, Tim Tebow, Peyton Manning.
5. The number of years Eli Manning (1981) was born after Peyton (1976).
4. The number of Super Bowls won by the New York Giants, the first coming against the Broncos in Super Bowl XXI. Denver had to wait 11 more years to capture its first, winning back-to-back Super Bowls XXXII and XXXIII.
3. The number of Manning brothers – Eli, the youngest son of Archie and Olivia, Peyton, the second, and Cooper, the oldest. It is also the third regular-season game in which Eli and Peyton will face each other as starting quarterbacks – the only brothers to do so in NFL history.
2. The number of yards of Manning's touchdown pass to Amani Toomer with five seconds remaining for a 24-23 victory on Oct. 23, 2005, the last game the teams played in Giants Stadium.
1. The halftime deficit to the Broncos in Super Bowl XXI. The Giants went on to outscore Denver 30-10 in the second half, winning their first Super Bowl, 39-20. The 10-9 score at the end of 30 minutes was the narrowest halftime margin in Super Bowl history