NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID OUTSIDE OF CT, NJ AND NY AND WHERE PROHIBITED. THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE STATES OF NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK AND CONNECTICUT ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE STATES OF NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK OR CONNECTICUT.
1. SPONSOR OF THE 2019 NFL DRAFT EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES ("Sweepstakes"). The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Giants Stadium LLC, whose address is 1925 Giants Drive, East Rutherford, New Jersey 07073.
2. ELIGIBILITY, AUTOMATIC ENTRY AND OFFICIAL RULES.
ALL NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS SEASON TICKET HOLDERS WHO ARE IN GOOD STANDING AND OVER 18 YEARS OLD ARE ENTERED AUTOMATICALLY IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. NO ACTION OR ENTRY IS REQUIRED.
THE WINNER'S GUEST ALSO MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 18.
EACH SEASON TICKET HOLDER IN GOOD STANDING WILL BE ENTERED ONCE PER SEASON TICKET ACCOUNT. (ONE (1) ENTRY PER ACCOUNT).
BY OUR ENTRY OF YOUR ACCOUNT, THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL APPLY TO YOU, AS A CONDITION OF ELIGIBILITY AND/OR RECEIPT OF PRIZES IF YOU ARE SELECTED AS THE WINNER.
The Sweepstakes is open to only to New York Football Giants Season Ticket Holders in good standing who are legal residents of NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK AND CONNECTICUT ONLY who are at least eighteen (18) years old.
Employees, officers, representatives and their immediate family members and household members, whether or not related, of the New York Football Giants, Inc., Giants Stadium LLC, MetLife Stadium, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies, and dealers (the "Promotion Entities") and the NFL Entities (as defined below) are not eligible to participate. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, "immediate family members" means parents, spouses, children, siblings and grandparents, regardless of where they reside, and those living in their same households whether or not related.
No groups, clubs, or organizations may participate in this offer or reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules or entry forms to their members. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
VOID OUTSIDE OF CT, NJ AND NY AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
THE PRIZE CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED TO ANYONE OUTSIDE OF THE IMMEDIATE FAMILY OF THE PRIZE WINNER.
3. WINNER NOTIFICATION – DRAWING.
The random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, Giants Stadium LLC, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
The random drawing will be conducted to select one (1) potential Prize winner via a drawing from all eligible entries on or about April 9, 2019 or at a reasonable time thereafter. Decisions are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries.
The potential prize winner will be notified by email or phone promptly after the date of the random drawing. Within five (5) days after being notified, the potential prize winner must sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release ("Affidavit") to claim the prize, except where prohibited. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. In the event that a potential prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will select an alternate winner, by random drawing, from among all remaining eligible entries. Only two (2) alternate drawings will be held after which time the applicable prize will remain un-awarded. Prize will be fulfilled after winner confirmation and execution of the Affidavit. Potential prize winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. PRIZE. One (1) Season Ticket Holder will be selected as a prize winner. Subject to the conditions in these Rules, the prize winner will receive:
(a) Two (2) round trip (coach-economy) tickets from one of the three (3) NY/NJ area airports to Nashville, Tennessee, and car service for two (2) from the winner's home to the airport, and to and from the hotel in Nashville.
(b) Hotel accommodations (room and tax only) in Nashville (one room) for three (3) nights (incidentals and other expenses are excluded and are the personal responsibility of the winner).
(c) Opportunity to deliver the Giants Nike team jersey to the Commissioner on stage after the Giants' first draft pick of on Day 1 (Thursday, April 25) of the NFL Draft (subject to the Giants having a first-round draft pick). Only the winner, and not his/her guest, will participate in this experience.
(d) Orientation, dinner and program on Wednesday evening, April 24.
(e) Access for two (2) to a Draft Morning Breakfast on Thursday, April 25.
(f) Winner and guest will have the opportunity to carry the Giants' New Era Draft cap down the Red Carpet, prior to start of Round 1 (Thursday, April 25).
(g) Access to view all three days of the Draft (Thursday, April 25 - Saturday, April 27).
(h) Round trip bus transportation from the hotel to the theater for rehearsal (Wednesday, April 24) and on Day 1 (Thursday, April 25).
(i) Two (2) Giants jerseys and two (2) exclusive 2019 NFL Draft gift bags.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: One or more of the above elements may change as each is in the control of the NFL. However, the Approximate Retail Value remains the same.
APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE = $2,750.00.
Each prize is non-transferable outside of the prize winner's immediate family, and no substitution will be made unless Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should the offered prize, or any part of the offered prize, become unavailable for any reason. All federal, state and/or local taxes and all other costs associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including transportation, meals, souvenirs, luggage fees and gratuities, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Winner and Guest agree to comply with all laws and applicable regulations in connection with the prize. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. ADDITIONAL NOTICES AND REQUIREMENTS (ELIGIBILITY).
1. Please note, on Day 1, you and your guest will be considered part of the NFL production team and will remain backstage at the theater (you will be able to watch the Draft on TV) as well as front of house viewing. However, only the winner will present the jersey and participate in the red carpet experience. As part of the package you and your guest will have tickets for Day 2 and Day 3of the Draft as part of the audience.
2. Due to the highly sensitive nature of the Draft, backstage logistics and jersey customization, you and your guest may be asked to leave your personal phones, devices and cameras in the holding room during the jersey handoff experience on Day 1 (Thursday, April 25). If so, assigned NFL staff will hold your phones/devices/cameras in a secure place during that part of the experience. The Giants will not be responsible for any personal items. You also must comply with all rules and regulations of the NFL.
3. You may do a significant amount of walking and using stairs, so please consider this if you are chosen as the winner.
4. All participants are required to arrive in Nashville by 3:00 p.m. CT on Wednesday, April 24, 2019
5. All participants are required to attend a rehearsal at the theater on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 (time TBD)
6. All participants are required to attend Day 1 of the Draft on Thursday, April 25, 2019
7. Participants will be given tickets to Day 2 and Day 3 on Friday, April 25, 2019 and Saturday, April 27, 2019 (optional)
COMPLIANCE WITH ALL RULES IS A CONDITION OF ELIGIBILITY, AND ALSO A CONDITION OF CONTINUED PARTICIPATION. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ALL RULES AND CONDITIONS MAY LEAD TO LOSS OF ELIGIBILITY FOR ALL OR PART OF THE PRIZE. THIS INCLUDES POTENTIAL LOSS OF BENEFITS AT THE DRAFT IN PHILADELPHIA
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Sponsor, Promotion Entities, the NFL Entities, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of their respective owners, officers, directors, shareholders, agents and employees are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, human error, technical malfunction, lost/delayed entries, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or any combination thereof, or errors or typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials or these Official Rules.
7. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All entrants accept the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, and warrant that they are eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All entrants also grant Sponsor and its assigns the right and permission to use the name, address (city and state) picture, voice, likeness, biographical data, photograph, testimonial or other likeness and/or prize information or personal exposition (and/or any edited portion thereof) for trade, promotional, advertising, and/or publicity purposes in any media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without compensation or notice to, or further consent of, the entrants to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to correct typographical, clerical or printing errors in any Sweepstakes materials. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, without notice, at any time, for any reason, including any cause, which affects the integrity or the ability of the Sweepstakes to run as planned and disqualify any individual who engages in or attempts any such activity or who violates these Official Rules. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize via a random drawing from among the non-questionable entries received up to the time of failure. This promotion is offered only in the United States.
8. RELEASE. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, THE PROMOTION ENTITIES AND THE NFL ENTITIES AND EACH OF THEIR PARENT COMPANIES, DIVISIONS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION AND PUBLIC RELATIONS AGENCIES AND THE RESPECTIVE OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, OWNERS AND AGENCIES OF EACH (COLLECTIVELY, "RELEASED PARTIES") FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITY AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY OF THEM, INCURRED, SUSTAINED, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, ACCEPTANCE, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE OR WHILE PREPARING FOR OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING, ANY TRAVEL ACTIVITY RELATED THERETO, AND FURTHER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, DEATH, LOSS OR ACCIDENT TO PERSON OR PROPERTY, OR FROM THE RESPECTIVE ENTRANT'S BREACH OF ANY AGREEMENT OR WARRANTY ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE RELEASED PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST ATTEMPT PERMITTED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES WHICH CANNOT BE RESOLVED BETWEEN THE PARTIES, AND ALL CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, EXCLUSIVELY, BEFORE A COURT LOCATED IN THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY HAVING COMPETENT JURISDICTION, WHICH COURT SHALL APPLY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, WITHOUT REGARD TO ANY CONFLICT OF LAW PRINCIPLES.
FURTHER, IN ANY SUCH DISPUTE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES, OTHER THAN ENTRANT'S ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ENTRANT FURTHER WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED.
If any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. WINNER LIST. The name of the prize winner will be posted at www.giants.com/STHDraftExperience. You may also obtain this information by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope with your return address clearly marked to: Giants Stadium LLC, 1925 Giants Drive, East Rutherford, New Jersey 07073, Attention: Kevin Frattura.
11. NFL ENTITIES. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs (other than The New York Football Giants), NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way