GIANTS STADIUM LLC
2019 PRO BOWL SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID OUTSIDE OF CT, NJ AND NY AND WHERE PROHIBITED. THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE STATES OF NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK AND CONNECTICUT ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE STATES OF NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK OR CONNECTICUT.
1. SPONSOR OF THE 2019 PRO BOWL SWEEPSTAKES ("Sweepstakes"). The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Giants Stadium LLC, whose address is 1925 Giants Drive, East Rutherford, New Jersey 07073.
2. ELIGIBILITY, AUTOMATIC ENTRY AND OFFICIAL RULES.
ALL NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS SEASON TICKET HOLDERS WHO ARE IN GOOD STANDING AND OVER 18 YEARS OLD ARE ENTERED AUTOMATICALLY IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. NO ACTION OR ENTRY IS REQUIRED.
EACH SEASON TICKET HOLDER IN GOOD STANDING WILL BE ENTERED ONCE PER SEASON TICKET ACCOUNT. (ONE (1) ENTRY PER ACCOUNT).
BY OUR ENTRY OF YOUR ACCOUNT, THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL APPLY TO YOU, AS A CONDITION OF ELIGIBILITY AND/OR RECEIPT OF PRIZES IF YOU ARE SELECTED AS THE WINNER.
The Sweepstakes is open only to New York Football Giants Season Ticket Holders in good standing who are legal residents of NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK AND CONNECTICUT ONLY who are at least eighteen (18) years old.
Employees, officers, representatives and their immediate family members and household members, whether or not related, of the New York Football Giants, Inc., Giants Stadium LLC, MetLife Stadium, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies, and dealers (the "Promotion Entities") and the NFL Entities (as defined below) are not eligible to participate. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, "immediate family members" means parents, spouses, children, siblings and grandparents, regardless of where they reside, and those living in their same households whether or not related.
No groups, clubs, or organizations may participate in this offer or reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules or entry forms to their members. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. VOID OUTSIDE OF CT, NJ AND NY AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
THE PRIZE CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED TO ANYONE OUTSIDE OF THE IMMEDIATE FAMILY OF THE PRIZE WINNER.
3. WINNER NOTIFICATION – DRAWING.
The random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, Giants Stadium LLC, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
The random drawing will be conducted to select one (1) potential Prize winner via a drawing from all eligible entries on or about January 7, 2019 or at a reasonable time thereafter. Decisions are final in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries.
The potential prize winner will be notified by email or phone promptly after the date of the random drawing. Within five (5) days after being notified, the potential prize winner must sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release ("Affidavit") to claim the prize, except where prohibited. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. In the event that a potential prize winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will select an alternate winner, by random drawing, from among all remaining eligible entries. Only two (2) alternate drawings will be held after which time the applicable prize will remain un-awarded. Prize will be fulfilled after winner confirmation and execution of the Affidavit. Potential prize winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. PRIZE. One (1) Season Ticket Holder will be selected as a prize winner. Subject to the conditions in these Rules, the prize winner will receive:
(a) Two (2) round trip (coach-economy) tickets from one of the three (3) NY/NJ area airports to Orlando, Florida.
(b) Hotel accommodations at the Hilton Bonnet Creek hotel (one room) for three (3) nights (incidentals and other expenses are excluded).
(c) Transportation to and from the airport in NY/NJ and Orlando.
(d) Access for two (2) to VIP seating at open practice on Saturday, January 26, 2019 at ESPN's Wide World of Sports.
(e) Two (2) tickets to the 2019 Pro Bowl at Camping World Stadium
(f) Access for two (2) to a Welcome Reception on Friday, January 25, 2019 at the Hilton Bonnet Creek, Orlando, Florida.
(g) Round trip bus transportation from the hotel to all planned activities, including the game on Sunday, January 27, 2019.
(h) One (1) Giants replica jersey and one (1) 2019 Pro Bowl gift bag. Only the winner, and not his/her guest will receive these items
APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE = $2,750.
Each prize is non-transferable outside of the prize winner's immediate family, and no substitution will be made unless Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value should the offered prize, or any part of the offered prize, become unavailable for any reason. All federal, state and/or local taxes and all other costs associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, including transportation, meals, souvenirs, luggage fees and gratuities, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Winner and Guest agree to comply with all laws and applicable regulations in connection with the prize. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Sponsor, Promotion Entities, the NFL Entities, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates and each of their respective owners, officers, directors, shareholders, agents and employees are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, human error, technical malfunction, lost/delayed entries, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or any combination thereof, or errors or typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials or these Official Rules.
6. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All entrants accept the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, and warrant that they are eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. All entrants also grant Sponsor and its assigns the right and permission to use the name, address (city and state) picture, voice, likeness, biographical data, photograph, testimonial or other likeness and/or prize information or personal exposition (and/or any edited portion thereof) for trade, promotional, advertising, and/or publicity purposes in any media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without compensation or notice to, or further consent of, the entrants to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to correct typographical, clerical or printing errors in any Sweepstakes materials. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, without notice, at any time, for any reason, including any cause, which affects the integrity or the ability of the Sweepstakes to run as planned and disqualify any individual who engages in or attempts any such activity or who violates these Official Rules. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize via a random drawing from among the non-questionable entries received up to the time of failure. This promotion is offered only in the United States.
7. RELEASE. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, THE PROMOTION ENTITIES AND THE NFL ENTITIES AND EACH OF THEIR PARENT COMPANIES, DIVISIONS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION AND PUBLIC RELATIONS AGENCIES AND THE RESPECTIVE OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, OWNERS AND AGENCIES OF EACH (COLLECTIVELY, "RELEASED PARTIES") FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITY AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY OF THEM, INCURRED, SUSTAINED, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, ACCEPTANCE, MISUSE OR USE OF ANY PRIZE OR WHILE PREPARING FOR OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING, ANY TRAVEL ACTIVITY RELATED THERETO, AND FURTHER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, DEATH, LOSS OR ACCIDENT TO PERSON OR PROPERTY, OR FROM THE RESPECTIVE ENTRANT'S BREACH OF ANY AGREEMENT OR WARRANTY ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE RELEASED PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST ATTEMPT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. DISPUTES. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION, EXCLUSIVELY, BEFORE A COURT LOCATED IN THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY HAVING COMPETENT JURISDICTION, WHICH COURT SHALL APPLY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, WITHOUT REGARD TO ANY CONFLICT OF LAW PRINCIPLES. FURTHER, IN ANY SUCH DISPUTE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES, OTHER THAN ENTRANT'S ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ENTRANT FURTHER WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. If any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. WINNER LIST. The name of the prize winner will be posted at www.giants.com/STHProBowlExperience. You may also obtain this information by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope with your return address clearly marked to: Giants Stadium LLC, 1925 Giants Drive, East Rutherford, New Jersey 07073, Attention: Kevin Frattura.
10. NFL ENTITIES. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs (other than The New York Football Giants), NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way