1. Chykie (pronounced SHOCK-ee) Brown was originally selected in the fifth round (164th overall) of the 2011 NFL Draft by the Baltimore Ravens. Brown played in 54 career games with six starts in addition to four postseason contests with two more starts.
**>> GIANTS SIGN CB CHYKIE BROWN, OL JOHN JERRY**
2. Measurables: Height 5-11, Weight 190 lbs., Age 28.
3. His career numbers include 79 combined tackles and 10 passes defended. Brown played in eight games for the Giants in 2014.
4. Brown was a member of the Ravens' Super Bowl XLVII-winning team, playing all 20 games in 2012. That includes the playoffs, when he registered starts in Baltimore's victories over Indianapolis and Denver in the Wild Card and Divisional Rounds, respectively.
5. At the University of Texas, Brown started 23 of 45 games, finishing his Longhorns career with 106 tackles (71 solo), 24 PD, 4 sacks, 9 TFL, 2 FFs and 2 INTs. Brown prepped at North Shore (Houston, Texas) High School, where he earned All-State honors, playing at safety, cornerback, running back, and wide receiver.
Photos of the Giants 2015 official roster