LAST TIME OUT:Cowboys kicker Dan Bailey missed a 49-yard field goal attempt to win the game at the end of regulation in Arizona. In overtime, Cardinals running back LaRod Stephens-Howling caught a short pass from Kevin Kolb and ran 52 yards into the end zone for a 19-13 victory. It was Dallas' third straight loss to Arizona. [ http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/
RECORD: 7-5, 5-1 home (1st in NFC East). STREAK: Lost 1.HEAD COACH: Jason Garrett, 2nd year (12-8 overall).COWBOYS/GIANTS CONNECTIONS:
- Dallas Head Coach Jason Garrett(played for the Giants from 2000-03).
- Cowboys special teams coordinator Joe DeCamillis(coached with the Giants from 1993-96).
- Cowboys asst. head coach/WR coach Jimmy Robinson(played for the Giants from 1976-79 and coached the Giants from 1998-2003).
- Cowboys defensive back Frank Walker(Giants' sixth round draft choice in 2003).
- Giants defensive lineman Chris Canty(Cowboys' fourth round draft choice in 2005). FRANCHISE VS. FRANCHISE:The Cowboys lead the series, 56-39-2. The two teams have played one postseason game and the Giants won that 2007 NFC Divisional Playoff game 21-17 on their way to winning Super Bowl XLII. Head Coach Tom Coughlin is 10-8 against the Cowboys in his career (9-6 with the Giants, including the 2007 NFC Divisional Playoff game).DID YOU KNOW:The Cowboys had a four-game overtime win streak come to an end Sunday. It was the team's first OT loss since 2008, when they fell to the Cardinals after Arizona blocked a punt and recovered it in the end zone.PASSING:270.8 YDS/G (7th in the NFL).* *
OPP. PASSING:230.2 (14th).RUSHING:114.8 (14th).OPP. RUSHING:100.5 (9th). PTS/G:23.6 (13th). OPP. PTS/G:20.3 (tied for 10th). CLICK HERE FOR AN UPDATED COWBOYS INJURY REPORT[http://www.dallascowboys.com/
team/teaminjuries.cfm](http://www.dallascowboys.com/team/teaminjuries.cfm)BACK AT VALLEY RANCH:"I think the message we have to our football team is really one you've heard me talk a lot about – we have to focus on what we need to do each and every day this week to be our best, to play our best game on Sunday," *Garrett said during Monday's press conference. "Regardless of the records of where people have been, where they might be going, what the playoff situation is, we've got to play our best for three hours on Sunday against the Giants. They're an awfully good football team. We understand the challenge."*Join other diehard Giants Fans! Follow @Giants
Also be sure to Like the Giants on Facebook
Add us to your Google Plus Circle
Download the FREE GIANTS MOBILE APP by texting "Giants" to 51288 or by visiting iTunes, Android MarketPlace, Blackberry App World! *