LAST TIME OUT: Aaron Rodgers threw for more than 300 yards and two touchdowns in Green Bay's 27-15 victory in Detroit on Thanksgiving Day.
RECORD: 11-0, 6-0 road (1st in NFC North).
STREAK: Won 11 (this season). Won 17 (since last season, including postseason)
HEAD COACH: Mike McCarthy, 6th year (64-34 overall).
- Tom Coughlin (coached with the Packers in 1986 and 1987).
- Giants defensive line coach Robert Nunn (coached for the Packers from 2005-2008).
- Giants defensive back Derrick Martin (played for the Packers in 2009 and 2010).
- Giants defensive back Will Blackmon (fourth round draft choice of the Packers in 2006).
- Green Bay Packers special teams assistant Chad Morton (played for the Giants in 2005 and 2006).
- Packers running back Ryan Grant (spent the 2005 season on the Giants practice squad).
FRANCHISE VS. FRANCHISE: The Packers lead the regular season series, 26-21-2. The two teams have played each other in the postseason six times and the Packers lead the series, 4-2. Head Coach Tom Coughlin is 2-4 overall against the Packers in his career (2-2 with the Giants, including the 2007 NFC Championship game).
DID YOU KNOW: Five of the previous 10 teams to start 11-0 in the Super Bowl era have gone on to win the Super Bowl, with 3 losing in the Super Bowl, and 2 losing in the Divisional Round of the playoffs.
PASSING: 304.1 YDS/G (3rd in the NFL).
OPP. PASSING: 287.8 (31st).
RUSHING: 97.2 (28th).
OPP. RUSHING: 105.5 (13th).
PTS/G: 34.7 (1st).
OPP. PTS/G: 20.6 (tied for 13th).
CLICK HERE FOR AN UPDATED PACKERS INJURY REPORT
BACK IN GREEN BAY: "The Giants are a very talented team," *McCarthy said on Tuesday. "They have a number of key veterans to complement a core of young talent. This game is going to be a tough challenge. It's always hard playing in New York. They have great fan support and coming off the loss against New Orleans, they'll be playing with urgency. It will undoubtedly be a very physical football game as it always is when we play them. It starts up front on both sides of the ball. Their offensive and defensive lines are definitely talented and deep. We'll have to concentrate on the little things and make sure that we're detailed and disciplined."* Join other diehard Giants Fans!
Also be sure to Like the Giants on Facebook
Add us to your Google Plus Circle
Download the FREE GIANTS MOBILE APP by texting "Giants" to 51288 or by visiting iTunes, Android MarketPlace, Blackberry App World!