This Las Vegas product was a two-star recruit despite receiving first-team All-Nevada honors as a senior tight end/linebacker (and starring in basketball and track) at Palo Verde High School. Instead of taking a redshirt year in 2018, he played the final nine games as a reserve (1-10). Bellinger then started 11 of 13 appearances the following fall (15-201-13.4, three TDs) before garnering honorable mention All-Mountain West Conference accolades in 2020 (21-203-9.7 in eight starts). He started all 13 games for the Aztecs in 2021, catching a career-high 31 passes for 357 yards (11.5 per rec.) and two scores.
- Well-proportioned, muscular build.
- Patient and poised getting into block fits.
- Features strong hands and contact balance to sustain his work.
- Technically sound when asked to help in pass protection.
- Nimble, agile feet as a route runner.
- Generally clean getting in and out of his route breaks.
- Quick catch-to-run transitions underneath.
- Shows ability to get big in contested catch battles.
View photos from the college careers of the Giants' entire 11-player draft class