With a focus on improved functionality and access to the full Giants Content Library, the updated mobile app includes all the highlights, news, videos, photos, and podcasts that you have come to know and consume. A new and improved navigation enhances the user experience and provides the ability to select your favorite content series in a streamlined fashion.
"As we continue to develop ways to deliver a best-in-class fan experience by implementing new technologies, and with mobile devices driving 80 percent of our digital traffic, our newly redesigned mobile app will enhance our ability to engage consumers directly with exclusive Giants content," said Giants Senior Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer Pete Guelli.
Here are the new features available to you now:
• Content Categories. Users will find all videos, photos, and podcasts inside the Giants Media Library.
• In-Line Video Player. This allows users to watch videos within the main content feed, giving them easy access to continue scrolling for more Giants content.
• Continuous Audio. Video, podcasts, and radio will continue playing audio even when the app is minimized, so you can enjoy long-form content without keeping the Giants App open on your phone.
• Official Giants Podcast Network. Stream the latest Giants podcasts, press conferences, and insider interviews.
• Customized App Icons. This allows users to choose their favorite Giants logo – current or classic – as their app icon. They will also have choices from a wide range of specialty photos.
• New Game Center. Activities include Giants Match Game, Giants Trivia, and much more to come.
• Message Center. This keeps fans up to date on breaking news and more.
For more information, visit Giants.com/app. Some features may not be available on both iOS and Android devices.
Also be sure to download the Giants connected TV App – "GiantsTV" – for Roku and AppleTV. "GiantsTV" allows you to stream the best Giants video content, including game highlights, practice footage, expert analysis, and inside access. For more information on "GiantsTV," visit Giants.com/giantstv.