The value of a Super Bowl for players isn't only in the ring.
- [Eli Manning vs. 2014 Defensive Coordinators
](http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Eli-Manning-vs-Defensive-Coordinators/8abca107-66ab-45ef-971d-492fd966975a) * Who will Rodgers-Cromartie cover in 2014?
CLICK HERE for the latest Giants News](http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs/index.html) The NFL Players Inc. (NFLPI) released the Top 50 Player Sales list this week for the 2013-2014 season, and nine of the top 10 players on the list are quarterbacks, including six Super Bowl champions.
Eli Manning, the Giants' two-time Super Bowl MVP quarterback, came in at No. 8, one place ahead of Indianapolis signal-caller Andrew Luck and one behind running back Marshawn Lynch of the reigning champion Seattle Seahawks.
Lynch's teammate and third-year quarterback Russell Wilson finished the NFLPI fiscal year ranked No. 1 on the list, which is based on total overall sales from March 1, 2013, through February 28, 2014.
Meanwhile, Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz also cracked the top 50, coming in at No. 21.
NFLPI Top 50 Player Sales Rankings (FY14):
Here is the first look at the numbers that new Giants players will be wearing. *Numbers are not official until the regular season.
- Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks
- Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
- Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers
- Robert Griffin III, Washington Redskins
- Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
- Tom Brady, New England Patriots
- Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks
8. Eli Manning, New York Giants
- Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
- Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
- J.J. Watt, Houston Texans
- Richard Sherman, Seattle Seahawks
- Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings
- Clay Matthews, Green Bay Packers
- Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
- Patrick Willis, San Francisco 49ers
- Troy Polamalu, Pittsburgh Steelers
- Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
- Arian Foster, Houston Texans
- Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions
21. Victor Cruz, New York Giants
- Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
- Wes Welker, Denver Broncos
- Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins
- LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles
- Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers
- Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
- Ray Rice, Baltimore Ravens
- DeMarcus Ware, Dallas Cowboys
- Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys
- Brandon Marshall, Chicago Bears
- Frank Gore, San Francisco 49ers
- Darren McFadden, Oakland Raiders
- Miles Austin, Dallas Cowboys
- Joe Flacco, Baltimore Ravens
- Jay Cutler, Chicago Bears
- Trent Richardson, Indianapolis Colts
- Andre Johnson, Houston Texans
- A.J. Green, Cincinnati Bengals
- Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs
- Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
- Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
- Jordy Nelson, Green Bay Packers
- Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons
- Von Miller, Denver Broncos
- Eric Decker, Denver Broncos
- Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
- Julio Jones, Atlanta Falcons
- Matt Forte, Chicago Bears
- Luke Kuechly, Carolina Panthers
*The list, released quarterly by NFLPI, the marketing and licensing arm of the NFL Players Association, is based on total overall sales of all licensed products from online and traditional retail outlets as reported by more than 70 NFLPI licensees such as Nike, VF Imagewear, Fanatics, Outerstuff, Fathead, McFarlane Toys, Oyo Sportstoys, Bleacher Creatures, Forever Collectibles and Photo File. Licensed product categories include men's, women's and youth game jerseys and t-shirts, player murals, figurines, matted and framed photos, bobbleheads, drinkware, jewelry, electronic device accessories, among others.