- Rolle cracks Top 100.Antrel Rolle played up to the captain's patch on his jersey in 2013, and his peers noticed. The Giants safety ranked No. 72 in "The Top 100: Players of 2014" as determined by current NFL players. Revealing 10 per week, NFL Network presented Nos. 71-80 with Rolle finishing one place ahead of Broncos wide receiver Wes Welker and one behind Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo. >> READ MORE**
2. Mailbag. Why have the Giants signed all these veteran quarterbacks? Giants.com senior writer/editor Michael Eisen answers that question and more in his weekly mailbag. >> READ MORE
3. Giants volunteer at NY PetRescue. Mark Herzlich and Rashad Jennings joined with Erin Mara and NY PetRescue, and together they raised money and awareness for an important cause to the Giants organization. For more information and how to get involved go to www.ny-petrescue.org.
4. Fact or Fiction? Odell Beckham Jr. is the most NFL-ready wide receiver the Giants have drafted.The Giants.com staff debates that and more in our weekly "Fact or Fiction" series. Also check out John Schmeelk wrapping up the week on Big Blue Kickoff Live. Rob Rang, senior draft analyst for NFLDraftScout.com, was his guest, and the two recapped the Giants' 2014 draft picks. >> READ MORE
5. Roster of officials confirmed. The NFL roster of game officials for the 2014 season will include 12 first-year NFL officials – and two new referees – among the group of 119, the league announced on Thursday. The 12 first-year NFL officials are all graduates of the NFL Officiating Development program, which is designed to train top college football officials in all aspects of NFL officiating. They will be on the field at team OTA sessions. "The NFL is about constantly striving to improve performance, and that is certainly the case for our game officials," said NFL Vice President of Officiating Dean Blandino. >> READ MORE