- Recapping OTA #7.** The Giants held their seventh of 10 OTA practices yesterday at the Quest Diagnostics Training Center. Catch up on the action with five things you need to know from Monday. >> READ MORE
2. Simms relates to Eli. Change was good for Phil Simms, and he thinks it will be for another franchise quarterback of the Giants -- Eli Manning. "I learned a new system in my 15th year, and it was awesome," Simms told Newsday's Bob Glauber. "It will be for Eli like it was for me. You have to win the new coach over. He's going to have to do things faster than everybody else [on the team], and he's going to have to prove himself all over again." >> READ MORE
3. Standouts. Which players stood out in yesterday's OTA practice session? Find out here and check out the "Play of the Day" below. >> READ MORE
4. FIFA Giants. Perhaps in the spirit of the upcoming 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil, kicker Josh Brown manned a new special teams drill which required him to bounce a miniature soccer ball at the goal line. After it shot up in the air, another player would have to tip it back before it went into the end zone to mimic downing a punt.
5. Limited single-game tickets available.A limited number of single-game tickets for the 2014 season will become available for sale to the general public. Availability will begin Wednesday, June 11 at 10 AM Eastern. >> READ MORE