1. Parcells addresses team. Pro Football Hall of Fame coach Bill Parcells, who led the Giants to two Super Bowl victories, attended Tuesday's outdoor practice at the Quest Diagnostics Training Center. The Class of 2013 inductee talked with current head coach Tom Coughlin -- as well as other coaches and players like Zak DeOssie (whose father Steve played for Parcells) and Antrel Rolle -- before addressing the full team on the field to wrap up OTA No. 8.
See the best images from Tuesday's OTA Practice
2. Recapping OTA No. 8. The Giants held their eighth practice organized team activities yesterday. They have two remaining OTA practices on Thursday and Friday before next week's mandatory minicamp. Here are five things we learned from OTA No. 8. >> READ MORE
3. Who is the Giants' "Secret Superstar" of 2014? See which player was named by Pro Football Focus >> READ MORE
4. Play of the Day. Cornerback Prince Amukamara made the play of the day in yesterday's practice, breaking up a pass to Victor Cruz in the corner of the end zone.
5. Player to Coach. With Derek Fisher going from player to Head Coach of the NBA's New York Knicks, Giants.com looked at 10 former Giants players who are coaching in the NFL. >> VIEW PHOTOS
Got to hear Bill Parcells speak today! #Legendary
— Charles James (@ShutDownCB1) June 10, 2014