- Re-energized Eli.** Eli Manning is re-energized. And it's not just because he spent the past weekend around 1,200 up-and-coming high school football players at the annual Manning Passing Academy. Rather, learning a new offense for the first time since a rookie has provided an impetus heading into the 2014 season...READ MORE
2. Coughlin in top 5. Three of Bill Parcells' former assistants recently made the top five in NFL.com's power rankings of current head coaches, including Tom Coughlin... READ MORE
3. Manning Passing Academy. The Manning family hosted its 19th annual passing academy this past weekend at Nicholls State University in Thibodaux, La.
Eli Manning and his family wrapped up their 19th annual passing academy this weekend at Nicholls State University in Thibodaux, La.
4. Facts & Figures. From the tallest to shortest player, Giants.com rounded up some interesting facts and figures about the team roster heading into training camp, which begins next week... VIEW NOW
5. Twenty Questions. "Which undrafted rookie has the best chance to make the team?" Lance Medow gives his take.