- Camp recap.** Giants.com highlights five things we learned at Giants training camp practice on Sunday...READ MORE
So awesome seeing all the fans at practice today. We love when y'all come out to support us! #nygiants
— Geoff Schwartz (@geoffschwartz) July 28, 2014
2. Which players stood out at practice? See which players made an impact during training camp practice No. 5...READ MORE
3. Giants put on the pads. Throughout the spring and early in training camp, Giants offensive line coach Pat Flaherty and Robert Nunn, his defensive counterpart, have a standard answer when asked about the progress or performance of a specific player. "I won't know anything," they said, "until we put on the pads." Yesterday, the Giants practiced in full pads for the first time in training camp at the Quest Diagnostics Training Center, writes Giants.com senior writer/editor Michael Eisen...READ MORE
4. Big Blue Highlights. See the best moments and top plays from Sunday's training camp practice.
5. The Blitz. We asked the local media to name their favorite camp memories from all the years they have covered the team.