- NFL.com scouting report: Has very long arms with good overall musculature, wide shoulders and a thick, power base. Good vision to find creases. Runs with urgency and steps downhill fast. Shows an extra gear to kick it into overdrive and outrace defenders to the end zone. Good finishing speed -- did not see him get tracked down from behind. Can power through arm tackles, brush off contact and clear his feet through traffic -- very good contact balance. Solid anchor in pass protection. Keen blitz recognition. Smart and competitive. Caught the ball extremely well at his pro day.
- At Boston College, Williams registered 704 rushing attempts for a school-record 3,739 yards and 28 touchdowns in 44 career games.
- In 2013, Williams recorded school records for rushing attempts (355) and rushing yards (2,177), captured the NCAA statistical championship in rushing yards and rushing yards per game (167.5), and was named one of six finalists for the Heisman Memorial Trophy. He finished the season ranked fifth among all FBS running backs in the history of college football in rushing yards - behind Oklahoma State's Barry Sanders (2,626; 1988), Central Florida's Kevin Smith (2,567; 2007), Southern California's Marcus Allen (2,342; 1981) and Iowa State's Troy Davis (2,185).
- Measurables: Height 5-11, Weight 230 lbs., Arm Length 33 ½", Hands 9"
- A native of Schnecksville, Pa., Williams earned All-State Class AAAA first-team honors as a senior running back at Parkland High School and gained All-Area and All-Lehigh Valley Conference accolades in 2009. He carried the ball 128 times for 1,913 yards and 33 touchdowns in his senior season and led the Trojans to a 10-3 record in 2009. Williams spent two years at Harrison High School in Kennesaw, Georgia, before moving to Parkland.
Photos of Giants fourth round pick RB Andre Williams