1.** Thurmond, 5-11 and 190 pounds, was a starter in the Seattle Seahawks' dominant 43-8 victory over the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII and recorded three tackles.
- Giants.com Free Agent Central
Stats, highlights, and photos of the 2014 NFL Free Agents...
- Jon Beason on remaining in NY
LB Jon Beason discusses his goals for 2014...
- Giants add LB Jameel McClain
The Giants have announced the signing of Free Agent ameel McClain...
2014 Free Agency Central 2. Originally selected out of Oregon in the fourth round (111th overall) of the 2010 NFL Draft by the Seattle Seahawks, Thurmond has played 34 NFL games with eight career starts. In four seasons with Seattle, he recorded 85 tackles, 15 passes defensed, two forced fumbles and an interception returned for a touchdown in 2013.
3. In 2013, Thurmond played in 12 games with three starts, his most since starting the same amount in 2011. Last season he had 33 tackles, a sack, six passes defensed and an interception.
4. He made his first NFL start vs. Arizona (10/24/10), totaling four solo stops and two passes defensed.
5. Thurmond played in 41 games, recording 254 tackles (181 solo), 12 interceptions and scored five total touchdowns at Oregon. He also returned 33 kickoffs for 850 yards and ran back 11 punts for 165 yards and one touchdown. At the conclusion of his college career, Thurmond was the career leader in punt return average and tied for ninth in career interceptions at Oregon with 12. He was also voted the most inspirational player on the team.