New York Giants 2018 Draft Events FAQ
When are the Giants 2018 Draft events?
• This year the Giants will host two events. The Draft Night Live Party on Thursday, April 26 and the Draft Fan Fest on Saturday, April 28. Giants Season Ticket Holders are able to attend both events, however you need separate tickets for each event.
What time are the events?
• Thursday, 4/26 will be from 6:30 p.m. until 9:30 p.m. and Saturday, 4/28 will be from 11:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Where are the Giants Draft events being held?
• Both events will be held at MetLife Stadium.
Will I have access to the field for either of these events?
• Yes, this year event attendees will have access to the field on Thursday and Saturday.
What activities will occur at these events?
• There will be tours of the Giants Locker Room and Legacy Club, autograph opportunities with current and former players, family-friendly activities on the field and plaza, including inflatables, football drills, video game trucks, face painters and more!
What players will be in attendance?
• We do not know which players will be in attendance and those details will not be released prior to the event.
Will there be food and beverages available?
• Yes, concession stands will be open throughout the MetLife Plaza with food and beverages available for purchase.
Will I be able to purchase Giants merchandise?
• Yes, the Flagship Store presented by Visa will be open on Thursday and Saturday for attendees to purchase Giants merchandise.
Are these events free for Giants Season Ticket Holders?
• Yes, however you must have a ticket to attend.
How do I obtain a ticket?
• You must reserve tickets through the email sent to the address on your account. Tickets will be added to your Giants Account and will need to be shown on a mobile device in order to gain entry to the event. You will not have the ability to print tickets for this event.
Can I attend both events?
• Yes, however you need to have separate tickets to attend each event.
How many tickets can I get?
• Each account is eligible for up to six (6) tickets for each event.
Where do I park?
• Lot F or G
Do I have to pay for parking? And do I need a parking pass?
• Parking is complimentary and you do not need a parking pass for these events.
What gate do we enter?
• MetLife Gate
What time do gates open?
• On Thursday, 4/26 gates will open at 6:30 p.m. and on Saturday, 4/28 gates will open at 11:00 a.m.
What time does the Draft begin?
• On Thursday, 4/26 the Draft begins at 8:00 p.m. ET and on Saturday, 4/28 the Draft begins at 12:00 p.m. ET
Is the event rain or shine?
• Yes, the events are rain or shine. However, in the event of inclement weather, certain elements of the events may be altered for the guests' safety.
Are footballs or helmets permitted for these events?
• No, footballs and helmets are not permitted at these events. For the complete carry-in policy, please CLICK HERE.
Are strollers permitted for these events?
• Yes, strollers are permitted for these events. For the complete carry-in policy, please CLICK HERE.
Are umbrellas permitted for these events?
• Yes, umbrellas are permitted for these events, but we ask that you are mindful of the people around you when using umbrellas. For the complete carry-in policy, please CLICK HERE.
Will I need to complete an event waiver?
• Yes, you will need to complete a waiver for each of these events. If you plan to attend on both Thursday and Saturday you will need to complete a separate waiver for each day. In order to expedite the waiver process, you may print and complete your waiver in advance of the events. Please CLICK HERE to access the waiver for Thursday, 4/26 and CLICK HERE to access the waiver for Saturday, 4/28.
Is there a place to sit and watch the Draft?
• Yes, there will be seats available in select sections of the stadium where you can watch the Draft on the video boards. The MetLife 50 Club will also be open for you to sit and watch the Draft on the TV's inside the Club.
If you have any additional questions, please call the Draft Party hotline at 201-935-8111 x 1070.
Are tickets required to attend the Giants Draft events?
• Yes, tickets are required to attend both Thursday and Saturday's events. You will need to reserve separate tickets for each event.
Do babies and children need a ticket?
• Yes, all attendees need a ticket to attend the Giants Draft events.
When will tickets be available on my account?
• Tickets will be available on your account by Tuesday, April 24.
Can I print my tickets?
• No, tickets for this year's Draft events will only be available on mobile devices.
How do I get my tickets on my mobile device?
• You need to download the Giants App in order to have access to your tickets. More details on how to manage your tickets on your mobile device can be found by CLICKING HERE.
What if I do not have a smart phone?
• Please contact the Giants ticket office and they will assist you with your tickets.
What if I want to give my tickets (or some of my tickets) to someone else?
• All tickets will be managed on your mobile device. You will still have the ability to transfer tickets for these events to someone else.
Please contact the Giants Ticket Office at (201) 935-8222 if you need further assistance with your tickets.