Know Your Opponent: Vikings](http://www.giants.com/photos/photos/Know-Your-Opponent-Minnesota-Vikings/afbb45a7-cb71-4283-bea0-9a2b57151ba0)
- DE Justin TrattouPrior to joining the Vikings, Trattou was a member of the Giants from 2011-13. He played in 11 games with the Giants and recorded one tackle and four special teams tackles.
- Special teams coordinator Mike Priefer
Served as assistant special teams coach for the Giants from 2003-05. In 2003, Priefer helped the Giants tie for second in the NFL with four blocked kicks (two punts, one field goal, one PAT) during that campaign.
VIKINGS NEW YORK/NEW JERSEY-AREA CONNECTIONS
- DE George Johnson
Attended Rutgers University, where he started 35 career games and played in 51. As a senior, Johnson recorded 6.5 sacks.
- DE Justin Trattou
Born in Maywood, N.J., and attended Don Bosco Prep High School.
- LB Gerald Hodges
Attended Paulsboro (N.J.) High, where he was twice named All-South Jersey and All-Conference.
- Quarterbacks coach Craig Johnson
Served as the running backs coach for Rutgers from 1986-88.
- Running backs coach James Saxon
Before making the leap to the NFL, Saxon was the running backs coach for Rutgers (1997-98).
- Assistant strength and conditioning coach Martin Streight
Born in Trenton, N.J., where he attended McCorristin Catholic High.