When is the Giants Holiday Photo & Shopping Event?
• Saturday, November 17, 2018
What time is the event?
• The event will be from 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
Where is the Holiday Photo & Shopping Event being held?
• The event will be held at MetLife Stadium. Guests will have access to the Field, Giants Locker Room and Toyota Club.
Is this event free for Giants Season Ticket Holders?
• Yes, the event is free for Giants Season Ticket Holders and their guests.
Where do I park?
• Lot F or G
Do I have to pay for parking? And do I need a parking pass?
• Parking is complimentary and you do not need a parking pass for this event.
What gate do we enter?
• MetLife Gate
What time do gates open?
• Gates will open at 9:45 a.m. so we can start checking-in guests scheduled for the 10:00 a.m. time slot.
Where do I go once I enter?
• Upon entering the stadium, all guests should proceed to the West VIP Lobby where Giants staff will be available to check-in your group and provide additional directions and information.
Is the event rain or shine?
• Yes, this event is rain or shine. However, in the event of inclement weather, certain elements of the event may be altered for the guests' safety.
What activities will occur at this event?
• Guests will have the opportunity to take their family/group photo, enjoy light refreshments, kid-friendly activities and alumni meet and greets. In addition, the Flagship Store presented by Visa will be open if guests wish to purchase Giants merchandise with a 40% discount*.
Are tickets required to attend the Giants Holiday Photo & Shopping Event?
• No, tickets are not required to attend the Giants Holiday Photo & Shopping Event. However, if you wish to have your photo taken you must RSVP in advance.
How do I RSVP?
• You can RSVP to attend this event by clicking on the RSVP link in the email invitation that was sent to the email address on your account. If you are having difficulty with the RSVP process, please call the event hotline at 201-935-8111 x 1070.
Do I need to RSVP if I just want to shop in the Flagship Store presented by Visa?
• No, if you are only planning to shop in the Flagship Store you do not need to RSVP in advance.
How many people can I attend with?
• Since this is a family event, there is no limit to the number of guests you can bring. However, out of respect to your fellow season ticket holders we ask that you keep your group to a reasonable number.
What locations are available to take our photo?
• There are three photo locations - inside the Giants Locker Room, on the Field and in the Toyota Club with the Super Bowl trophy. Guests can take their photo in the location(s) of their choice.
Who will be taking the photos?
• Professional photographers will be on-site to take your group's photo.
Are the photos free?
• Yes, your photo(s) are complimentary of the New York Giants.
How do I receive my photo?
• A complimentary digital photo will be available to download within 24 hours of the event. After taking your photo, you will receive a card with a link to the Jowdy Photography website where you can locate and download your photo.
Can I purchase prints of my photo after the event?
• Yes, prints of your photo will also be available through the Jowdy Photography website at an additional cost.
Will there be food and beverages available?
• Yes, there will be complimentary light refreshments available to attendees in the Toyota Club. In addition, concession stands will be open if you wish to purchase additional items.
Can I bring my own food with me?
• Yes, you may bring your own food and (non-alcoholic) drinks with you. Please note, all items entering the stadium are subject to search.
Are alcoholic beverages permitted at this event?
• No, alcoholic beverages are not permitted, nor will they be available at this family-friendly event.
Are footballs or helmets permitted for this event?
• Yes, footballs and helmets are permitted for this event. Please note, all items entering the stadium are subject to search.
Are strollers permitted for this event?
• Yes, strollers are permitted for this event. Please note, all items entering the stadium are subject to search.
Are umbrellas permitted for this event?
• Yes, umbrellas are permitted for this event, but we ask that you are mindful of the people around you when using umbrellas.
Are pets allowed to attend this event?
• Pets, with the exception of service animals, are not allowed to attend this event.
Will I need to complete an event waiver?
• Yes, you will need to complete a waiver for this event. In order to expedite the waiver process, you may print and complete your waiver in advance of the event. Please click below to access the waiver for Saturday, 11/17.
If the season ticket holder cannot attend, is their family/group still able to come to this event?
• Yes, the season ticket holder's family/group can still attend even if the season ticket holder is unable to make it.
Will the Legacy Club presented by NewYork Presbyterian be open at this event?
• No, the Club will not be open at this event.
What time is the Flagship Store presented by Visa open?
• The Flagship Store is open from 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
What discount will the Flagship Store presented by Visa offer?
• The Flagship Store will offer a 40% discount on all regular-priced Giants merchandise.
Are any items excluded from this offer?
• All previously marked down items will not be eligible for the discount. In addition, custom jerseys are not available at this event.
If you have any additional questions, please call the Holiday Photo & Shopping Event hotline at 201-935-8111 x 1070.