Photos of BYU DT Eathyn Manumaleuna who signed as a free agent with the Giants
DE Eathyn Manumaleuna, BYU**
- NFL.com scouting report: Good strength, balance and body control. Lines up in a flexible stance and engages quickly. Generally holds his ground. Has two-gap ability. Shoots his hands to stack, locate and shed. Can press his man and walk him back to cave the pocket. Moves very well for a big man, especially laterally -- can pick 'em up and put 'em down in chase mode. Senses screen. Strong wrap tackler. Has NFL bloodlines.
- Holds the record for games played at BYU with 54. As a senior, he was named to the FBS All-Independent First Team.
- Measurables: Height 6-2, Weight 296 lbs., Arm length 32 ¼", Hands 10"
- His name is pronounced "EE-thin MAH-noo-MAY-lay-oo-nah." His uncle, Robert Anae, is BYU's offensive coordinator. His cousin, Brandon Manumaleuna, was a fullback with the Rams, Chargers and Bears from 2001-2010.
- An Alaska native, he enrolled at BYU in 2007 and started all 13 games at nose tackle as a true freshman, recording 25 tackles, three tackles for loss and one sack with one pass batted. In the Las Vegas Bowl against UCLA, he blocked a potential game-winning field goal attempt as time expired. He served a two-year mission to Oklahoma City before returning to the football field in 2010. His career numbers include 144 total tackles (17 for loss), 6.5 sacks, one interception, and two blocked kicks.
Photos of South Carolina DT Kelcy Quarles who was an undrafted free agent signing
DT Kelcy Quarles, South Carolina**
- NFL.com scouting report: Good size and initial quickness. Long arms and strong upper body -- can press and extend to create operating space. Flashes the ability to walk guards back. Is fairly light on his feet and shows nice closing burst to the quarterback. Good pursuit effort when his battery is charged. Heavy tackler. Excellent sack production, particularly for an interior defender -- 9.5 sacks ranked second nationally among defensive tackles.
- Quarles was named first-team All-American by Sporting News (second-team by the Associated Press) and was a unanimous first-team All-SEC selection in 2013, when he led the team and tied for third in the SEC with 9.5 sacks.
- Measurables: Height 6-4, 297 lbs., Arm length 33 ¼", Hands 9 3/8"
- A native of Hodges, S.C., Quarles graduated from Greenwood (S.C.) High School, where he was a Parade All-American and earned all-state honors as a senior. He was also selected to play in the Shrine Bowl of the Carolinas and in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl. His father, Buddy, played at South Carolina from 1984-87 for Giant great Joe Morrison.
- Quarles also attended Fork Union (Va.) Military Academy where he was a four-star prospect and considered the nation's third-best prep school player by Rivals.com. He was regarded as a four-star prospect by Scout.com.
Photos of Richmond DE Kerry Wynn who signed with the Giants as an undrafted free agent
DT Kerry Wynn, Richmond**
- NFL.com scouting report: Very good body length. Flashes some violence in his hands. Strong tackler. Very good 10-yard split time (1.68 seconds) at the combine, where he also did 31 bench-press reps.
- In 2013 at Richmond, Wynn appeared and started in 10 games and was named Third-Team All-CAA, finishing with 56 tackles, 5.5 for a loss, 2.5 sacks, three breakups and five quarterback hurries.
- Measurables: Height 6-5, Weight 266 lbs., Arm Length 31 ¾", Hands 9 1/8"
- After redshirting in 2009, Wynn saw action in three games in 2010. In 2011, he had 32 tackles, seven tackles for loss and four sacks with one forced fumble in eight starts. He then led the Spiders in tackles for loss in 2012 after posting 45 tackles, eight tackles for loss and 4.5 sacks with five batted passes and one forced fumble in 11 starts.
- A native of Louisa, Va., Wynn was a highly-touted prep prospect from Louisa County High, where he was a three-sport athlete in football, basketball and track. He was an All-District and All-Region selection as both a linebacker and tight end while being named District Defensive Player of the Year, leading his team in receiving with 32 catches for 428 yards and four TDs as well as the team's leading tackler with 56 stops and 14 sacks.
Photos of LB Justin Anderson who signed with the Giants as an undrafted free agent
LB Justin Anderson, Louisiana-Lafayette**
- NFLDraftScout.com: A First Team All-Sun Belt performer, Anderson averaged over 10 tackles per game as a senior and produced impressive numbers at his pro day (37-inch vertical, 6.89 3-cone drill).
- In 2012, he started at inside linebacker in all 13 games, earning the team's linebacker award. He led the team with 105 tackles (70 solo) and added 8.5 tackles for loss, two quarterback sacks, an interception, one caused fumble and one fumble recovery. He ranked seventh in the Sun Belt in tackles, averaging 8.1 a game
- Measurables: Height 6-2, Weight 232 lbs.
- As a sophomore in 2011, he worked his way into the starting lineup late in the season, starting the regular season finale at Arizona (11/26) and the New Orleans Bowl. He played in nine games with two starts, ending the year with 11 solo and 13 total tackles. He capped the year with a five tackle effort vs. San Diego State, including his only tackle for loss of the year.
- A native of Foley, Ala., Anderson garnered all-state recognition as a senior at Foley High, earning all-county and all-region honors after making 80 tackles with 16 sacks. He was also selected to play in the Mississippi-Alabama All-Star Game.
Photos of Michigan Safety Thomas Gordon who signed with the Giants as an undrafted free agent
S Thomas Gordon, Michigan**
- NFLDraftScout.com: Michigan's starting strong safety last season, Gordon is a tough, powerful striker, but also has the athleticism the NFL wants, evidence by his 41-inch vertical at his pro day.
- Gordon was a four-year letterman, appearing in 47 games with 38 starts at safety.
- As a fifth-year senior in 2013, Gordon appeared in 12 games, starting 11 games at safety while contributing on special teams. He tallied 58 tackles, 2.0 TFL, three interceptions and a forced fumble.
- Measurables: Height 5-11, Weight 211 lbs.
- A native of Detroit, Gordon attended Cass Technical School, where he was a three-year starter at quarterback while also playing safety during his career. He made 30 consecutive starts at quarterback during his final three seasons, throwing for 2,917 yards and running for 2,051 yards during his three-year career. He also registered 89 tackles and five interceptions.