Giants.com takes a look around the division following Week 13:
DALLAS COWBOYS (11-1, 3-1 NFC EAST)
Week 13: W, 17-15
Next: at Giants
• With the Washington Redskins losing in Arizona this week, the Cowboys became the first team to clinch a playoff spot.
• Quarterback Dak Prescott completed 12 of 18 passes for 139 yards and a touchdown.
• Running back Ezekiel Elliott had 20 carries for 86 yards and a touchdown. With 681,361 votes, Elliott leads all players in balloting for the 2017 Pro Bowl. Prescott (607,621 votes) ranks second overall.
• NBC announced on Sunday night that the Cowboys' Week 15 game against the Tampa Bay has been flexed to a "Sunday Night Football" game.
NEW YORK GIANTS (8-4, 2-1 NFC EAST)
Week 13: L, 24-14 at Steelers
Next: vs. Cowboys
• Quarterback Eli Manning completed 24 of 39 passes for 195 yards, two touchdowns and two interceptions for a passer rating of 69.9.
• Manning increased his season total to 3,097 passing yards, his 12th consecutive 3,000-yard season. He is the fourth quarterback in history with at least 12 straight seasons with 3,000 passing yards.
• Odell Beckham, Jr. tied his season-high with 10 receptions (he also had 10 vs. Cincinnati) for 100 yards. It was his third 100-yard game of the season and the 18th of his career. That broke a tie with Homer Jones for third on the Giants' career list and moved him into a tie with Victor Cruz at No. 2. Amani Toomer holds the franchise record with 22 100-yard games.
WASHINGTON REDSKINS (6-5-1, 2-2 NFC EAST)
Week 13: L, 31-23 at Cardinals
Next: at Eagles
• Quarterback Kirk Cousins completed 21 of 37 passes for 271 yards with one touchdown and one interception.
• The Redskins gained 333 yards, exceeding 300 yards of offense in their 16th consecutive regular season game, dating back to last season. It is the franchise's best mark since a team-record 17-game stretch across the 1987-88 seasons.
• Wide receiver Jamison Crowder caught a 26-yard touchdown pass from Cousins in the third quarter. The touchdown reception was Crowder's seventh of the season and the ninth of his career.
• Linebacker Ryan Kerrigan started his 92nd consecutive game. Kerrigan has not missed a start in his NFL career. With a second quarter sack of Arizona quarterback Carson Palmer, Kerrigan recorded his 10th sack of the season to become the fifth member of the Redskins to post multiple 10-sack seasons since the NFL adopted sacks as an official statistic in 1982.
• Linebacker Trent Murphy added to his career-high sack total in the third quarter. Murphy now has 8.0 sacks this season after recording 6.0 total sacks in his first two NFL seasons from 2014-15.
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES (5-7, 0-3 NFC EAST)
Week 13: L, 32-14 at Bengals
Next: vs. Redskins
• Quarterback Carson Wentz completed 36 of 60 passes for 308 yards, one touchdown and three interceptions.
• Wentz's 60 passes were the most by any QB in a game this season. The last QB with more was Aaron Rodgers in Week 10 of 2015 (61, vs. Lions).
• Tight end Zach Ertz had nine receptions for 79 yards and a touchdown.