Dallas Cowboys (3-3)**](http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2013101312/2013/REG6/redskins@cowboys#menu=highlights&tab=recap)
*Week 6: Beat Washington Redskins at home, 31-16
- Dwayne Harris returned a punt 86 yards for a touchdown and set up another score with a 90-yard kickoff return, helping the Cowboys hand Robert Griffin III his first loss in his home state with a 31-16 victory against the Washington Redskins on Sunday night.
- The Cowboys sacked Griffin three times after getting just one sack combined the past two games against Philip Rivers and Peyton Manning.
- Next: at Philadelphia Eagles
Philadelphia Eagles (3-3)
*Week 6: Beat Tampa Bay Buccaneers on the road, 31-20
- Backup quarterback Nick Foles threw for a career-high three touchdowns and ran for a fourth, leading the Eagles to a victory over the winless Bucs.
- LeSean McCoy's 100-yard performance was his third of the season. His 630 yards rushing and 871 total yards from scrimmage are the most ever by an Eagles player though the first six games.
- Quarterback Michael Vick was active but did not play after being injured in last week's victory over the New York Giants.
- Next: vs. Dallas Cowboys
Washington Redskins (1-4)
*Week 6: Lost to Dallas Cowboys on the road, 31-16
- Alfred Morris, who had a career-high 200 yards rushing when the Redskins beat the Cowboys in a playoffs-or-bust finale last year, was held in check before a 45-yard touchdown run trimmed Dallas' lead to 21-16 in the third quarter. Morris finished with 81 yards.
- LB Rob Jackson returned from suspension for Week 6 and notched an interception of Tony Romo.
- Next: vs. Chicago Bears
New York Giants (0-6)
*Week 6: Lost to Chicago Bears on the road, 27-21 (Thurs. night)
- The Giants fell to 0-6 for the first time since 1976, when they lost their first nine games.
- The Giants committed three turnovers (all interceptions) to increase their NFL-high total to 23 – two more than they had in the entire 2012 season. They have committed at least three turnovers in each of their six games.
- Next: vs. Minnesota Vikings (Mon. night)