With the season reaching its midway point, the NFL released a list of the top-selling jerseys across the league. Of the top 10, two are members of the New York Giants.
Running back Saquon Barkley came in at No. 6, and rookie quarterback Daniel Jones was No. 9.
While a high ankle sprain forced Barkley to miss three games this year, the star running back has shined when on the field. Barkley has carried the ball 74 times for 373 yards (5.0 yards per carry) and two touchdowns while adding 22 receptions for 161 yards and an additional score.
Meanwhile, Jones has put together a promising start to his NFL career. In his six starts, the rookie has completed 132 of 212 passes (62.3%) for 1,449 yards, 10 touchdowns and seven interceptions. Following his strong performance against the Lions this past Sunday, Jones joined Dak Prescott as the only rookie quarterbacks to have two games of at least 300 passing yards, two touchdowns passes and zero interceptions in NFL history.
The Giants were one of only two teams with multiple players in the top 10 of jersey sales, along with the Dallas Cowboys.
Here is the top 10:
1. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
2. Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City Chiefs
3. Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas Cowboys
4. Khalil Mack, Chicago Bears
5. Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys
6. Saquon Barkley, New York Giants
7. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints
8. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers
9. Daniel Jones, New York Giants
10. Juju Smith-Schuster, Pittsburgh Steelers
Giants vs. Cowboys Broadcast Info: TV channel, Radio Station and Live Stream.
Sign up for the Giants Newsletter
Breaking news and exclusive content direct to your inbox