5) On the final play of practice, wide receiver Victor Cruz broke open over the middle and the only player he had to worry about was tight end Martellus Bennett, whom he collided with as he caught the touchdown.
4) Cornerback Prince Amukamara had an active day at practice, getting into the fold with breaking up deep pass with full elevation.
3) Wide receiver Dan DePalma executed a flawless double move and got down field quickly for a deep completion.
2) The king of forced fumbles caused havoc another way on Tuesday. Defensive end Osi Umenyiora intercepted a screen pass from Eli Manning, thrown back towards Umenyiora's side.
1) Cornerback Jayon Hosley edged out Umenyiora for top play with not one, but two interceptions in practice. The first was during seven-on-seven while the other came on a fade pass from quarterback David Carr during red zone drills.
Also check out…
WATCH: Tom Coughlin's post-practice press conference.
WATCH: Giants Insider with Jason La Canfora, NFL Insider for CBS Sports.
READ: All players and coaches quotes from Tuesday's practice day at training camp.