5) After a players day off, WR Victor Cruz went right back to work on Monday, kicking off the week's highlights with a catch over the middle where popped up to snag the football.
4) With defenders closing in, rookie WR David Douglas elevated to make a catch down the middle of the field.
3) Wide receivers dominated today's highlights, and rookie Brandon Collins was no different with a tough catch as he fell out of bounds down the left sideline.
2) With Eli Manning being pressured during team drills, Cruz got open down the sideline and the two-time Super Bowl MVP hit him in stride to make an over-the-shoulder catch deep down the sideline.
1) Coach Tom Coughlin has commented on David Douglas a few times during training camp because of plays like today's No. 1. Douglas worked his way open during red zone drills, snagging a touchdown and leaving Coughlin to say after practice that there are "a lot of roles" he'd like to see him in.
Also check out…
WATCH:Giants.com takes a closer look at one of the newest members of the Giants secondary, Safety Stevie Brown.
WATCH: Players catching Olympic fever at training camp.
READ: CB Terrell Thomas is returning to Albany for rehab.