5) Curry deflects pass intended for Barden. The linebacker competition is as open as they come, and that's where we began our top five from Saturday. Aaron Curry, looking to revive his career in New York, got in the way of a pass intended for Ramses Barden, falling incomplete down the sideline.
4) McBride tips away pass intended for Collins. Trumaine McBride was one of three cornerbacks to land in our top five from Saturday. On a pass intended for wide receiver Brandon Collins, McBride laid out far enough to break up the connection.
3) Ross nearly intercepts Carr's pass. After a season in Jacksonville, cornerback Aaron Ross is back with the Giants and feeling right at home. Part of an overall solid day for defensive backs, Ross added his own highlight by breaking up a pass intended for wide receiver Kevin Hardy down the right side.
2) Nicks makes two great sideline catches. It didn't take long for Hakeem Nicks and Eli Manning to get back into rhythm in training camp as the wide receiver hauled in two nifty balls from his two-time Super Bowl MVP quarterback. The first was a one-handed catch down the right sideline before leaping for another on the opposite sideline in the two-minute drill.
1) Prince intercepts Eli's deep pass.Looking for a breakout year in his third NFL season, cornerback Prince Amukamara went stride-for-stride with wide receiver Rueben Randle, making an over-the-shoulder interception on a deep pass from Eli Manning down the left sideline.